Not open for further replies.
Last set, sorry if any dupes:
he did not just page from across the hall
does the back of Greg's head count?
he just wanted to smack Greg in this scene
oh to be put in a timeout
this is probably a dup
Nick and Greg

ETA: Smokey's on fire girls. She just won 1st place again plus 3rd place in the icon challenge for the "Big Meanies" challenge. You go girl!!!!!!
thdance_party.gif

Last edited:
Who wants to cheer me up? Spent 3 hours at the vets office. Thomas just went through another surgery and his particular vet came in on her day off to do it. :( They don't know why what happened happened just that it usually happens within the first 3 days not more than a week later. :(

Susan

Glad to be of service Ladies :D

Wouldn't mind seeing that icon I know you're going to make Speedy :thumbsup:

I'm a noodle fan myself Jacquie so I wouldn't mind a taste either - I'd share with Nick - cos I'm good like that ;)

Last set:

N & G and Little G
Look and tell
Nick!
Georgeous George and Eric pic
..and and one of my favourites of them thanks to Ms Maggs for that gem
last one

Seeing as everyone is making icons like it's going out of fashion (and congrats Smokey :thumbsup:) why don't you try out the Miami icon challenge it's a white theme and on this occasion there's a chance to show off with a 140 x 140 icon - more space to play around with.

ETA sorry to hear about Thomas blackflag. Please keep us up to date.

Last edited:
Who wants to cheer me up? Spent 3 hours at the vets office. Thomas just went through another surgery and his particular vet came in on her day off to do it. :( They don't know why what happened happened just that it usually happens within the first 3 days not more than a week later. :(

Susan

Oh blackflag I'm sorry to hear this. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I hope these will help :)

a little something for Smokey because after her rant the other night I think she needs a little love :)
a collective sigh now

Mmmmmmmm!
swoon.gif
Thanks, Cap'n! Those hit the spot! :D

ETA: Smokey's on fire girls. She just won 1st place again plus 3rd place in the icon challenge for the "Big Meanies" challenge. You go girl!!!!!!
thdance_party.gif

Thanks, Speedy!! :) I know some of you voted for mine, so thanks for that everyone. It's sure fun to do!

Susan, so sorry to hear about Thomas. Now, what was it that he was having the surgery for again? I hope he's feeling better this evening and doing well.

ETA: You guys let Ecklie get eliminated while I was at work today?!!!!!

Last edited:
Smokey, the original surgery was for a cancerous tumor back in December. The cancer came back so they removed part of his large intestine a couple of weeks ago. This, thank god, it turns out was a hernia and had nothing to do with the previous surgeries. I was beginning to wonder if we had done the right thing (having those surgeries done). All we saw was a bruise about the size of a half dollar on his stomach last night and then today it was more than twice that size. :(

Thanks for the pics guys. Jacquie, I love the first one! :drool: I capped Who Shot Sherlock? this morning. Oh the number of butt shots in that one. :angel::devil:

Susan

Last edited:
Lookit! I'm a CSI Level one!
Y'all have blown past me in ranks, so I'm going to hang back here in peon land with with Greg. Appropriate for this theme, eh?
Nice job with the pics ladies! Though I know not everyone appreciates Greg it was a splendiferous showing! And all the pretty new caps opened my eyes to a wealth of new pic possibilities.

Runners up:
Smokey You say you don't drool over Greggo, but you have a Greg folder. Curious...;)
Speedy Nice cap! meets the Greg requirement juuust barely
blackflag Aww they play so well together!
Jacquie What ep is this? Nicky looks the slightest bit scared
Deidre Chemistry indeed!
Princess came so close with this yummy pic of both the boys

But the winner (and I'm sure it'll go straight to her head :lol:) is Yoshi
I know she won like a day ago but how could I resist a pic like that. I love it cause Nick could be cheering, stretching, attacking Greg, praising Jesus, there's just so many ways to interpret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back