George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
bookgirl nice avatar and I do lick you choices if you are doing another one up :)

Freudian slip Ma'am? :lol:

Leather buzz - oh my!

Gil: Are there any bits of you that don't into an avi?
Nick:Errr - nope!

ETA Congratulations Smokey - First place and best crop in the LV icon challenge
yay.gif

Last edited:
bookgirl nice avatar and I do lick you choices if you are doing another one up :)

Freudian slip Ma'am? :lol:

Leather buzz - oh my!

Gil: Are there any bits of you that don't into an avi?
Nick:Errr - nope!

ETA Congratulations Smokey - First place and best crop in the LV icon challenge
yay.gif

First off it wasn't a Freudian slip it was a Nick slip :D

secondly congrats to Smokey and Yoshi for getting first and third place in the LV icon challenge. Yoshi your Greg pic looks mighty familiar :)

Since it looks like everybody who was going to post a theme pic did so last night! :lol: And I'm bored enough that I may actually fall asleep right now so that I can spend another almost sleepless night. I'm going to post the winner. :D (I also want to do it and enjoy my pics before the kids get back!:bolian:)

7 people played so let's get too it ...

Your runners up:
Bookgirl - The only one that's not season 5, but he looks oh-so-:drool:
Smokey - Can I rub? :devil:
Princess - I think this one is a classic.
MsCath - Can't say no to angry Nicky! :lol:

Here's where things got a little bit difficult! :alienblush:
Yoshi - eyesbuzz2buttonswow - Rarely do I see a name that quite describes the picture so well! :lol:
Jacquie - Oh Yeah!

You both made it awfully close but the winner is:
Speedy - Ok, so my resistance is nill when these show up (I couldn't decide between the 2 of them!). :drool: Yoshi and Jacquie did make it close though. :lol:

Susan

congratulations.gif
on winning speedy I figured you be a shoe in for the win when I saw those pics. I'm glad that Yoshi and I did give you a run for your Nick though :D

congratulations.gif
on winning speedy I figured you be a shoe in for the win when I saw those pics. I'm glad that Yoshi and I did give you a run for your Nick though :D

'run for your Nick' :lol: I like.

Or lick - even better. Your Snakes cap is gorgeous Jacquie. I had 2 caps for that icon Jac, one you did for me and one I'd done some time back. Yours won out for that because it was a closer close up. Thankee muchly :D

..and before I forget, congratulations Speedy
stars.gif

secondly congrats to Smokey and Yoshi for getting first and third place in the LV icon challenge. Yoshi your Greg pic looks mighty familiar :)

Thanks, everyone! I'm telling ya...I'm addicted now! :lol: Yoshi, I loved your Greg one! I was sure one of you girls put up that Snakes pic. I thought it needed some text tho.

And congrats to Speedy on her theme win!
2clap2.gif
Now just be careful when naming that next theme! :guffaw:

iwon.gif
Wow, I did? I never think those pics will win, but thanks Blackflag!

Before I give the next theme just want to say Congratulations to Smokey and Yoshi for their wins in the icon challenge! Way to go girls, you did the Ward proud!
thdance_party.gif
I'm so happy for you two!

Now on to the theme. Personally, I think y'all have had it a little to easy on the last themes so I'm going to make it a little harder. Only because I'm really really missing my baby and I need to laugh, soooooooooooo

I want pics of Nick, George, Evel, Shorty, etc. and I want to know what he's thinking or feeling. Someone else can be in the pic or not.

If you're up to it, that is. :thumbsup: Ok, tomorrow is my long day at work so 12 in 30 hours. I'll post earlier if I can!

Now happy hunting and creating!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back