George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm really really missing my dog. It's so quiet in this house. With no dog pestering me, I just don't know what to do with myself

Speedy, my sister has four dogs...would you like to borrow one for an hour or two?

Last edited:
Ok, I'm really really missing my dog. It's so quiet in this house. With no dog pestering me, I just don't know what to do with myself. :rolleyes:

Why Speedy! I would be HAPPY to pester you!
hairout.gif
At no charge, even! :guffaw:

ETA: Nice wallpapers, by the way! The second one looks a little creepy to me tho...like a tombstone! You must have been in a ghosty mood. :D

Well ladies as usual you have out done yourselves with pics :drool: and boy was the :drool: bucket required :) Fortunately I'm at home now so it's not so embarrassing to have a bucket at the computer. It just gets so hard to explain to customers why there is a bucket by the computer :guffaw:

I didn't set out with this intention but all the winning pics are non Nick pics :) and you all had non Nick pics too :)

Honourable mentions go to MsCB for the surfer pic. I know someone else posted one but I selected another of theirs :) and also to Princess for her Evil leaning up against the door frame. Loverly pics :)

Now on to nearly naked non Nick :D

Yoshi the title of this pic says it all :)
Smokey with the first of several from this loverly state :drool:
speedy Evil getting some courage
Deidre more from the Aloha state
bookgirl oh this was such a cute scene :) speedy any luck on the DVD? :D

drumroll.gif
for the winning pic from blackflag this I believe was the first to show up from the Aloha state so I made it the winner :) So Nick is leaving the lovely weather we are having here to hopefully lovely weather in Massachusetts :) enjoy you time with Nick although he might be wanting some sleep at the moment :D

Jacquie, I really expected you to go for the second one I posted from Hawaii! :lol:

I hope Nicky can brighten things up around here. We've had a grey, dreary, cool, and kinda damp holiday weekend so far. :(

Lets see, new theme ..........

Since I've spent most of my day reading a fantastic Nick Stokes fanfic (The Minstrel Boy) I've got the erge for some buzz. 12 in 24 as the saying goes.

Susan

blackflag The Minstrel Boy is that by kristen999 at FanFiction? And the winning pic was either the one I picked or the dropping drawers one and I just thought first one wins :)

Yup. That's the one. A very well written story. I came upon chapter 10 of it last night around 10:30 and came back to it this morning and read all 25 chapters straight through. :lol:

I really thought you'd choose the dropping drawers one! :devil:

Susan

Ok, I'm really really missing my dog. It's so quiet in this house. With no dog pestering me, I just don't know what to do with myself. :rolleyes:

Why Speedy! I would be HAPPY to pester you!
hairout.gif
At no charge, even! :guffaw:

ETA: Nice wallpapers, by the way! The second one looks a little creepy to me tho...like a tombstone! You must have been in a ghosty mood. :D

Ok, you can pester me, but it won't be the same! I appreciate the effort though. :lol: I'm glad you like the wallpapers, I made that one a few months ago, before the ghost trip.

Ok, I'm really really missing my dog. It's so quiet in this house. With no dog pestering me, I just don't know what to do with myself

Speedy, my sister has four dogs...would you like to borrow one for an hour or two?

Yeah, could ya! :)

winky buzz
nope, don't really like these sunnies on him
view of the buzz from the rear
Mr. Smiles
Yeah, it's an $11 haircut
a Blackflag special

OMG, I can't type today! :scream:

ETA: Ok, I'm never going to find my manners. Congratulations on winning Blackflag!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back