George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm replying only because I'm such a wonderful person :guffaw: and I want Smokey to be able to get her las set in.

Hopefuly, this will help her distress from her week from hell!

Think of these waves
soothing away all that stress
The waves Smokey
pay attention to the waves
work with me girl!

Ha ha! :lol: Thanks, Speedy! That helps!

Since Deirdre hasn't popped in yet, I'll post a second set:

Theme 7
Theme 8
Theme 9
Theme 10
Theme 11
Theme 12

So sorry Smokey:(... I must end challenge... But enjoyed all these viewes:drool:

Marns very cute shoot
Blackflag just yummie, hot jaw so close:drool:
Speedy just perfect, do I need to say something more?

Cause only five ladies were this time I made some special prize... I want to distinguish two pics by Yoshi. In these ones I saw not only beautiful jaw but also very hot throat (oh yeah, Nicky in European Style:devil:)... First hot one and second. Big hugs for you!:D

And Nicky goes to... Canada! Straight to Cap'n Jacquie. Perfect jaw, perfect throat... I want to be a vampire!:devil:

Enjoy your time with Nicky!;)

Again, so sorry, Smokey *hugs*

Yes Yoshi, Nick did arrive intact but who knows what shape he'll be in when I'm finished with him :devil:

So I got to think about a theme for you ladies while Nick and I are busy and I would like to see some skin. I'll leave it to you loverly imaginations as to what to post :) 12 posts in about 24 hours :)

Oh yeah that's it Jacquie :devil:

More pics!

This skin is in all the right places!
So is this
Since Yoshi had her chance to post this and didn't :lol:
Like a second skin!
The most sensitive skin :D
Skin on top!

I'm so glad you mentioned it though cos I clicked there really quickly :guffaw:

smileys7.gif
That's what I'm here for!

more fore-arm skin

Whoa! For a minute there...after doing a double take and restarting my heart, I'm ready to post. :guffaw:

See, now I just giggled at my own dirty mind :lol:

I'm so glad you mentioned it though cos I clicked there really quickly :guffaw:

You people have a much dirtier mind than I do. :rolleyes: Technically it was a typo that I forgot to go back and fix when I changed some other things on the previous pic. :eek:

Yes my dirty mind did start to kick in in my second set. I was in the middle of my dinner with the first set and I didn't want it to get all over the keyboard. :guffaw:

Susan

And I've changed it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back