George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I can see from the comments that you ladies are having fun with this theme :drool: I just hope you dirty minded ladies don't cause us to be
fireman.gif
by our fearless
queen.gif
:D Hi Destiny
3.gif

Oh no! I'm getting the "links won't open when I click on them" problem!! Do you suppose I'm being punished for having a dirty mind?? Any ideas, anyone? I need to see the "rarely seen skin"!!! :eek:

ETA: Never mind. It's fixed. :)

Oh gosh. Now I have a thigh fetish!!

puhleeze.gif
Liar!

sorry, couldn't resist I know how much Smokey loves this pic

I KNEW that's what that was going to be!! Feet lover! Feet lover! :lol:

Oh holy criminy!!!
yum.gif

Last edited:
Hello Ladies, I got back from Paris pretty late last night, so this is the first chance I get to come on, I'm just home and it's cold and rainy, damn Northern Irish weather... I wanna go back to the sun and 30 + Degrees Celcius heat... I had such an awesome time...

Awesome theme Cap'n, I'm going to skip this one and just drool all over your pics, cause I'm still too tired to think... :lol: Gosh I missed the ward...

Thanks for the welcome back Cap'n, and the gorgeous pics, they certainly do help numb the pain of being back in Northern Ireland... ;) :lol:

welcomeback.gif
Steph! We missed you!

Talking about weather...I'm not sure it's normal to have a 66 degree 4th of July here in the Midwest! But I sure liked it! :)

And the Cap'n's been cappin'! :lol: I found out yesterday that my new laptop FINALLY shipped. Too bad it wasn't in time for me to play with it over this long weekend. But soon...soon...

A bit of...
randomness...
for the morning.

Afternoon - I think it is for pretty much all of us now :D

Hope you had a good trip Steph. As you can see Smokey's gonna get us hosed down again :angel:

Time for your second set MsCB?

Random red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back