Hey, you guys set 'em up, I take a swing! :lol:

So here's some random color from me....
Green
Greens and blues
Blues and greens
Green. Blue.
Red!
Multicolor! :)

And thanks for the polar hug, Steph! I needed it after Speedy was so cruel. ;)

Last edited:
Hi ladies, just walk by to say hi, and tell you that probably the caps of tonight epi will be a day later, my hubby comes home tonight (he had bin in Egypt for 2 weeks) so I am probably not here tommorow ;)....

Hi ladies, just walk by to say hi, and tell you that probably the caps of tonight epi will be a day later, my hubby comes home tonight (he had bin in Egypt for 2 weeks) so I am probably not here tommorow ;)....

Babs enjoy tomorrow :) we will still all be here when you get to the caps. Family is important :) but if you are later than Saturday we'll send out Nick to look for you :lol:

Hey Babs, *waves* nice for you to pop bye and say hello. :D Oh we don't mind if they're a little late. You have fun with your hubby. ;) Oh Cap'n, don't tell her we'll send Nicky out, or she'll not come back. :p Can you send Nicky to look for me when I'm at work tonight? I don't wanna go!! :lol:

Hey Babs, *waves* nice for you to pop bye and say hello. :D Oh we don't mind if they're a little late. You have fun with your hubby. ;) Oh Cap'n, don't tell her we'll send Nicky out, or she'll not come back. :p
Sjips, you got me there hahaha...Now I am going to waith till Nick is coming by :p:devil:

Hey Babs, *waves* nice for you to pop bye and say hello. :D Oh we don't mind if they're a little late. You have fun with your hubby. ;) Oh Cap'n, don't tell her we'll send Nicky out, or she'll not come back. :p
Sjips, you got me there hahaha...Now I am going to waith till Nick is coming by :p:devil:
Haha, well just make sure your hubby isn't there when Nicky comes around, that way you won't get in trouble... :p :lol:

Haha, well just make sure your hubby isn't there when Nicky comes around, that way you won't get in trouble... :p :lol:
:lol: Don't worry...by that time he probably driving around bringing stuff to friends ;) so I have time alone with Nick :p

:lol: Don't worry...by that time he probably driving around bringing stuff to friends ;) so I have time alone with Nick :p

Babs, great of you to pop in and for doing the caps for us, however, Nicky is with me right now and I'm not willing to give him up.

So sorry! :)

Babs, great of you to pop in and for doing the caps for us, however, Nicky is with me right now and I'm not willing to give him up.
So sorry! :)

And you guys call ME greedy! :lol: That's okay, Speedy! Enjoy him while you've got him, that's what I say!

So I'm flipping through the new CSI magazine (100 pages!) and I think there are two, yeah two, pics of Nick in it.

But oh yeah, there are TEN pages (yes, pages) about Sara/Jorja who isn't even ON the show anymore!
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back