George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just know how us ladies think and I didn't want anybody to get hosed.

Anyway, on to my last batch:

Princess, speaking of getting hosed (and in keeping with my reputation), I'm surprised you didn't post this open pic! :lol: Two for the price of one! I know it's not what we thought, but it's still nice. :D

Welcome back, Blackflag. *Waves* Thanks for more gorgeous pics. :D
Ohhh Smokey, that is a gorgeous pic... :drool: What ep is that from?

Steph, that was originally posted by Princess. It's from "Living Doll". At first we thought his lower buttons were undone too, but *someone* burst our bubble and pointed out that it's just a reflection. :p

Still...enlarge it and take a look! :D

ETA: So I got confused and welcomed Bookgirl back by accident, then deleted the whole thing. So welcome back, Blackflag! :)

Last edited:
I'll never be able to live that down.....that made me feel like such an idiot.

No no no! It's a good thing!! I saw what you saw, and I liked what I saw. :thumbsup: I don't care what Miss Bubblebuster says! :p

Besides, like Steph says, it's hot! :drool:

I'll never be able to live that down.....that made me feel like such an idiot.

No no no! It's a good thing!! I saw what you saw, and I liked what I saw. :thumbsup: I don't care what Miss Bubblebuster says! :p

Besides, like Steph says, it's hot! :drool:

Hey, Smokey who was the Miss Bubblebuster? Hmmmm? I see your picking on me again!

You know, you better stop picking on me or I'll throw something at you and never talk to you again
raspberry.gif

You don't think I was hoping the same thing?

Leave me alone!
cryingthrowingafit.gif
:guffaw::guffaw:

Welcome back, Blackflag. *Waves* Thanks for more gorgeous pics. :D
Ohhh Smokey, that is a gorgeous pic... :drool: What ep is that from?

Steph, that was originally posted by Princess. It's from "Living Doll". At first we thought his lower buttons were undone too, but *someone* burst our bubble and pointed out that it's just a reflection. :p

Still...enlarge it and take a look! :D
Ooooh I never noticed that *before*, hehe lets forget it's a reflection, it's better that way around. ;) :lol:

Hey, Smokey who was the Miss Bubblebuster? Hmmmm? I see your picking on me again!

You know, you better stop picking on me or I'll throw something at you and never talk to you again
Leave me alone!
cryingthrowingafit.gif
:guffaw::guffaw:

Are you talking to me? 'Cause I think you're talking to me. Don't make me come over there!

Okay, can't we all just be friends??
grouphug.gif

Look! I mowed the lawn today!

Friends? Friends with you? Ok!
bighugg.gif

Um Smokey, the mustache and beard are not working for you. I think you need to shave!

I knew exactly what the first pic was going to be.

Evening all (depending on time zone of course!) :D

Late entry for me today because work has been a nasty wee beastie :scream:

open
open
open
open
jeans
jeans

Congratulations Babs on the new nephew/niece, and welcome back blackflag.

Good evening and good night :)

Aww, congrats Babs!! :D *Hugs* just a quick little post incase Yoshi is still around and would like to post more theme pics... :D

Wow I go away for a bit and I miss Smokey mowing the lawn :guffaw:That would have been a site to see. Now I will admit I only saw a georgeous reflection in this loverly pic. I think Smokey you must have been smoking some of the Sweet Mary Jane Nick and company were collecting :guffaw:

Wow I go away for a bit and I miss Smokey mowing the lawn :guffaw:That would have been a site to see. Now I will admit I only saw a georgeous reflection in this loverly pic. I think Smokey you must have been smoking some of the Sweet Mary Jane Nick and company were collecting :guffaw:

How's that go...the eye sees what the mind knows? Something like that. Works for me! :D

Geeze...just imagine if I *had* been on something! :lol:

On second thought...don't. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back