George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lady's I made caps from the clip Smokey put in the texan charmtreath ;)... You find them on page 28 and 29 just Click here hope you like them...And now I am off to Nicky dreamland...for those who are going to sleep, sleep well, and everyone else, have a nice day at work...

Looks like it might be okay to go ahead and post the winners. You guys did a great job with vacation ideas! :) And actually, I've already done quite a few of these things today! (and no, I didn't go harrassing mimes!) :lol: So here we go!

Honorable mention goes to Steph for her "Two and a Half Men" cameo shot. Always nice to see him dressed up! And to Babs for her horse riding photo. I watched that movie today, so it was nice to see some of those pics entered.

And *insert Jacquie's drum roll here* the winners....

Speedy - You just knew this would place! :D
Yoshi - The caption killed me and the photo fit perfectly! :lol:
MsCath - These two make such a funny pair!
Bookgirl - Put on a show! :lol: So much fun!
Cap'n Jacquie - Coffee can be so satisfying! :guffaw:

And the winner is....Kristine's stargazing pic for sooooo many reasons! It's one of my favorite things to do, and it's a new take on an old (favorite!) pic, and it was the only one to suggest that I do something with Nick. :) So there you go!

Now please tell me I didn't miss anyone!

And see? I'm not greedy. I'm giving him up early this time. :p

Smokey said:
And the winner is....Kristine's stargazing pic for sooooo many reasons! It's one of my favorite things to do, and it's a new take on an old (favorite!) pic, and it was the only one to suggest that I do something with Nick. :) So there you go!

Now please tell me I didn't miss anyone!

And see? I'm not greedy. I'm giving him up early this time. :p

:eek: I won?! Wow, how cool, my first win! Thanks Smokey especially for sending him early! I would love to go stargazing with Nick too!

Ok, so for my theme, I'm still sort of new so I hope this is cool, how about Nick in jeans :drool::drool: and/or open neck shirts:drool:. How many hours is this supposed to go? 18? Or should I wait till you all get to post?

Meanwhile, Nick and I are off. :p

Ok, so for my theme, I'm still sort of new so I hope this is cool, how about Nick in jeans :drool::drool: and/or open neck shirts:drool:. How many hours is this supposed to go? 18? Or should I wait till you all get to post?

Oh boy...jeans and open...lol, I think you'll make a few people happy with that! :drool:

You can give as much or as little time as you want. I think most people usually do something between 24 and 30...36 hours, depending on when you post the theme and what you have going on it your "real" life. :lol:

Here are some jeans
And an open Nick
How about both? Meow! :D
Look out! You're open!
Yeah...so are you
Open again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back