George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Smokey I must commend you on the fact that you sent Nick early :D also isn't Nick a friend :confused:

So much more so...so much more... :devil:

You know I just noticed, he's wearing that belt buckle here and here I thought it was a Season 8 thing. Learn something new everyday. :lol:

Hey! Talk about stealing! That's one of MY faves. :(

Oh okay. We'll share!
hug.gif

Final set!
Open 7
Open 8
Jeans 9
Jeans 10
Open with a li'l friend!
Shockingly open!

You girls are fast hahaha...if there are any pics left I join in later...Just heart I am a aunt again :D... so going to try to get connect with the parents ;)....

Well good day everyone :)

The cats actually let me sleep in today, so I took advantage of it :) So without further ado here are all your wake-up, come home from wherever, or just general random pics :)

Some Fight Night pics

now where can I hid the list so it's not stolen
Griss I'll tell you my girls like my bird shows
sorry lady but I only have eyes for my girls
I'm sure if I get one of everything the girls will be happy
yup I'm listening so you better make it good
even with the lab coat the back is soooo georgeous looking :)

Well good day everyone :)

The cats actually let me sleep in today, so I took advantage of it :) So without further ado here are all your wake-up, come home from wherever, or just general random pics :)

Congrats on getting to sleep in, Cap'n! I was not so lucky, however. Oh well, I got my flowers planted and got that out of the way so I can relax the rest of the day!
yes.gif

See dear this is why you get the reputation for the dirty comments. You follow though!

Oh, so thaaaaat's it! I'll try to keep up my reputation then! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back