George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Smokey!
weehee.gif

I have that pic in collection and had been saving it for the right theme, but noooooooooooo, you had to steal and use it.

Just typical! :guffaw:

Oh there she goes again! Stealing letters, stealing pics,...what's next? :lol: Anyway, didn't you rub it in last night that I was being pokey? You had your chance to post it. :p

Thanks, Bookgirl! Glad you liked the pic, and thanks for sending me Nick to spend my week's vacation with me. I'll give you all one week to submit pics for the next theme. :D

So how about this? Gimme pics of Nick and captions with ideas for things to do on vacation. 12 in a week. Oh okay...how about 24 hours?

Congrats Smokey!
weehee.gif

I have that pic in collection and had been saving it for the right theme, but noooooooooooo, you had to steal and use it.

Just typical! :guffaw:

Oh there she goes again! Stealing letters, stealing pics,...what's next? :lol:

Don't worry, I'll figure out what's next! :lol:

First set:
babysit for a friend
Smokey's on vacation, I'm sorry you can't come with
I would think it was obvious, go to Vegas!:rolleyes:
take a nap
Have breakfast with friends
go to the shooting range

Last edited:
Shop/look for a new car bonus another hot guy is on this epi, Josh Holloway from LOST!

Kristine!! Do you watch "Lost"? Come post in the discussion thread in the "what else are you watching" area if you do. Lots of crossover characters. Freaks me out to no end seeing Ethan in "Snuff". Gaaaaaaa...!!
smhair1.gif
But Sawyer...yeah...mmmm... :D

I'm still delaying gratification by not looking at the pics yet, but you all seem to have some great ideas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back