George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya'll. Thnx for the great pics and thoughts. I annonce the winners in ransom order.

Jacquie Afcourse wont look Nick :devil:
Blackflag I help you translate it Nick if you want to
Jacquie
Blackflag I thought Nicky was so cute there.
Yoshi Can a man be more sexy when he's angry. Kick his **s Nick...

and the winner is Blackflag No Nicky, we are not up to something, we are angels :devil: I just love this pic...

Congratz Blackflag. Nick is in your hands again. I send him over in a second. Hope he is not to tired :devil:

I should think twice more often. I almost didn't post that one, but I couldn't think of what to say for the one I was going to post. :lol:

New theme - How about some nice simple jumpsuit pics. :) Limit of 12. Winner in (probably) closer to 28 hours.

Susan

Jacquie, What Vacation? The only thing I got a vacation from is yelling at one or the other every 2 minutes. We work ourselves harder when they aren't here than we do when they are. This is our time for actually getting things done! :rolleyes:

I've found something hotter than George/Nick. We were trying to rotisserie a chicken out on the grill and the drip-pan leaked. Had to rescue my dinner as it was going up in flames. :eek: We put it in the oven to make sure it was cooked through since it wasn't out there for 10 minutes.

Here's a couple of not-so-random pics:
My avi. What can I say - He just looks so !!! :devil:
Such a mischievous little smile (I look at this one and wonder what he's been up to)

Susan

Howdy Ward :D

sorry my absence and you can be sure i dislike that, also my gift for you Blackflag i dont forget this ;) no, i´ve had a stomach flue these days :( very sick and ugly. And now i mean i´m off for two days because i make a little travel. Well it´s really late here and i must sleep now and can´t make the game, so i sorry and excuse me for that. please dont mad with me ;) at sunday night i´m back and i will no i like to make again the pic game, hope you understand me. Oh and btw. i´ve an ask, when start the new season at american TV? hmmm we here in germany see now the season 7. *lol* very funny i knowing now all the epis, but i´m curious for the 8. season *lol* need new and loveley Nicky :D So i hope i´ve not annoyed you and wish y´ll a great and beautifull Weekend :)

and what is really important for me, take care about you

care for the Ward ........... sweet dreams for y´ll
have a great Weekend
and...
sweet dreams about Nicky

wish y´ll a goody Weekend

Between Fallen Idols last night and 54 degrees and rain today I feel like I chose the wrong theme. I could use some t-shirt pics to warm things up! :devil:

Winner Time. Nice to see that my favorite episode for the jumpsuit was well represented! :lol:

Runners up:
Jacquie - Poor Nicky's worried about being cold. Nice to see him keeping warm though.
Babs - Love the way that he looks like he can't figure out what Catherine is upset with.
Jacquie again - May not be able to see his eyes in this, but there's nothing wrong with the rest of it!
Babs again - Mr. Wiggles. As for the rest - :devil:
Babs yet again - Oh so close to winning!

The winner is:
Jacquie - I didn't have this one (now I do! :D). Sometimes older is better.

Susan

Oops - bit late for this one I see lol. :D

I don't have the winning pic either, in fact it took me a while to realise what he was holding heh heh.

Will leave a few randoms scattered here whilst we wait for the next theme - congrats Jacquie .

Swoon.

Errr.... Interesting. :D

Now this face fuzz I like.

blackflag sorry to hear the weather is on the cold and rainy side. You can keep the cold but if you would like to send us some rain I won't say no to that. Everything is so brown here. I don't remember when we last had a good days worth of rain. And yes Fallen Idols was so Nick worthy last night :)

And oh I won. Happy ward dance :) New theme lets have hands that are doing something. They can be holding something, pointing, anything as long as they are doing something. Nick, George or company. The usual 12 in 24 but it will probably closer to 27-28 hours. so happy hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back