George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I agree :D He can look like he has a major case of Indegestion and we'd be drooling over him, giving him a big ol bottle of Pepto Bismul :rolleyes: Sadly, the pics I've posted are the only theme ones I could find in my photobucket :D

morning Ward :D and big hug around here.

Nikky oh that´s nice your hubby looks alike him :D

Jacquie oh men, really not nice story and i hope so, that you´re find a possibility to make the holidays. Perhaps you find a new clever staff member than you can look further, what a bummer, when i were there by you, i really like to do that ;) But i think about you and crossfingers, that you have the possiblity. Since 7 years no holiday it´s long and hard time *big hug* :)

now i´ll make the rest of theme pics

bashful Nicky
happy and singing Nicky
a content Nicky
an amorous Nicky
a scared Nicky
a enjoyed Nicky

Wish y´ll a nice and Nicklious Saturday :)

W0w who stole my avi ;) Call Nick, he has to help me find it hihih ;)....Okay going to look where my avi is. Or better take a new one ;).

Thanks for all the nice pics to keep my sanity in this oh too long summer (yes already too long). :rolleyes:

Winner Time:

Runners up:
Stoky - It's not fair. Embarassing him and hurting him in the same episode.
Stoky again - Nicky needs a hug. I'm first! :devil:
Jacquie - He had some of the best facial expressions when confronted with the adult baby.
another one from Stoky - I can never resist Snakes. Expecially when I slept through this part the other night.
Nikky - Why is this the common opinion of most males? You were oh so close to winning. :)

Your winner is:
Jacquie - Do you realize how many times I've tried to taylor my theme to get someone to post this pic? I absolutely love this pic. Trying not to laugh at Sara's opinion of the newspaper guys 'fluff' piece. I was laughing out loud! :lol:

Susan

Nikky, hope you don't mind if I keep calling you Nikky. We're already confused on what day of the week it is around here. And I think my mother is already counting down to when school starts (it's only been just over 1 week since the end of school! :eek:)

Howdy :D and i´m so happy when you like these pics Blackflag is very good feeling. Oh sure .... :lol: dont forget na congrats on winning Jacquie yes that´s right pic i love them tooo *sigh* and you can believe i want to take this pic also ok i was to slow.

Blackflag i think our Wardlady Nikky is not mad with us, when we take the name Nikky ;) i´m right :)

So now we all waiting for new theme from Jacquie :)

:lol: No Blackflag, it's ok. I know it's a little hard to type out :D Anyways, I'd rather be called by my actual name anyways ;)

Congrats on winning Jacquie :D

Hyia and happy birthday Nikky all my best wishes for you
10cakecp.gif
:lol:

Nikky
00003653.gif

and here is your gift :) I know we aren't suppose to do manipulated pics but it's a special occasion :D

Oh happy ward dance I won! I'm so glad you like that pic blackflag. I remember you having posted a number of them for other themes. I think the next theme will be the buzz. It's been a while and Nick does look soooo good with it. The usual 12 and 24 hours. If things are slow here on Sunday I may wait until Monday morning to allow others to post.

Happy Birthday Nikky. Hope you have a spectacular time! :D Do something you want to! :lol:

Jacquie, do you have any idea how hard only 12 pics of the buzz is for me. I need more than 12 just to get all the ones I like from season 5. So season 7 is just going to have to wait until my next post! :lol:

Theme pics:
Our angel from heaven.
Guess before clicking. You probably know what it is. :lol:
Shy when getting a compliment from Ecklie
just look at those big wide chocolate puddles
just mesmerizing
just for you

Susan

Hey blackflag if you would like to post more than 12 be my guess. I could look at the buzz for quite a while. Thanks for 'lunch' :) I may change my wall paper so I can drool over that for while. He is just so nickylicious in that one :)

I'm glad you like lunch, Jacquie. I made an avi of it too. I did post it just for you. I have to admit that the button is the reason I have it. :devil: I wish we could convince him to have one more button undone more often.

Susan

blackflag thanks for the avi :) oh he is soooo drool worthy. I would love to see the second button undone more as well. I was so glad when you pointed that extra undone button in Crows Feet and then when I saw it in Swap Meet I had to go and force :lol: myself to re look at screen caps from those two shows to get more pics of our nickylicious eye candy. Oh to run the hand down inside that shirt :devil: Ok enough before Destiny and her lovely hose come to visit. We've been soooo good lately :D

isn't it just so tempting :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back