George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning Blackflag. I'll try to rustle up some pics. I can totally empathize with your summer kids situation. On Monday- only the second weekday of summer vacation - they were already saying "I'm bored." We sat down and made a list of all the things they want to do this summer - at least making a list gave them something to do for awhile. :lol:

no kids today...staying at home to finish my grades for the year...and have acces to all the GE i want.....Heaven :D

Jacquie, Victoria's 12, and Christopher is 9 1/2. We just show him the sizable empty boxes sitting on the living room floor and tell him that he can start filling them with his toys. :devil: It doesn't stop him for long but it does get him back to his room.

Pics are going good. Pick the winner probably around 4 this afternoon (that's another 4 hours from now).

Susan

Since nobody posted I'll add this here.

Runner up pics:
Jacquie - I get cold looking at this pic. I'll just have to stare at it frequently during the summer.
Stoky - Always attracted to the older caps. It's fun to see how he's changed over the years.
Jacquie again - you're right I love this shot.

Your winner is:
Stoky - I just love season 5 caps. If I don't choose an early season cap, I'm choosing a season 5 cap.

Hy and i´ve won wow and thanks Blackflag happy here and i´m also happy you like these pic ;) and really it's a pity that at the moment here so few make the game pic *hmm* your theme was really good but i hope so next time more of the Ward Ladys make the game pic ;)

now new theme? ok i want to see a flirty Nicky with his so cute eyes :) 12 pics the limit and 24 hrs. happy hunting

btw. how are doing Babs and the Baby? hope all is fine, best wishes from here ;)

and especially for you Blackflag nice greetings from Nicky also for our Babs
Babs it´s all ok ;)

:lol: Howdy and thanks Jacquie there are so many pics who kills me :lol: really these texan charming boy *hmm* but yes we all love him soo

and hy cathwillows nice to see you here loveley pics and what must i see :lol: faster than me? damn, but congrats for your promotion "coroner" i see i was to sparse here and nice new Avi and Banner, you also how much here there busy with the Icons and Banners *sigh* i wish i were also so good but i havn´t time enough for making these

see here so often the nice Banners and Icons i´m really jealous but i´m not so talented for that.

Jacquie how is the weather by you? here is so warm in the night and sultry, but i like it in the morning ;) you know a bit foggy looks so nice

yep thanks Stoky i got promoted :D i don't even know how that was possible, it happened so quickly...
and i am glad that you like my icon-work :) whenever you feel the need to change your avvi, i'd be honored to help you out ;)

what can i say about the weather here? it's cooled down a bit. it was unbearably oppressive on monday but now it's okay. i have to agree, some fog is always nice, especially if you have a sweet texan boy waiting for you in the fog ;)

:lol: that´s really funny cathwillows i mean that with the texan boy because i´ve a similar situation at the moment because the waiting and texan boy :lol: but ok enough therfore. Thanks for the offer ;) i think i come backward to these ;)

so now it´s late here and i´m off now, i´m a bit tired and hope the day comes with many nicklious pics :) wish y´ll so nice night and soo nice Nickydreams

Good Morning y'all :)

Stoky you asked about our weather here. Well it's been hot, dry and a bit on the humid side. Tuesday was the worst for being hot and humid. It was the first time we've had rain in 10 days. The storm that we had cooled things down nicely and yesterday was perfect. Temps in the low 20'sC, sunny and no humidity or smog. Today I think it will be in the mid 20'sC :) Nice Nick weather :) And speaking of Nick :lol: here are the rest of my theme pics :)

sigh :D
yes I think there is a little flirting going on there
let me just wiggle my brows and they will know I'm flirting with them
hey what do you say to just you and me Stoky
flirting with Cath I love listening to the banter between these two in this scene
flirting with all his ward girls :)

That's it for now. Have a wonderful Nick day :)

Morning all!
Wow, flirty Nick...now that's a lovely sight! Well, I guess you could say one of what I like to call our "frequent flyers" (meaning he gets arrested a lot)was flirting with me last night when he decided to lean in and...spit...on me! Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back