George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first time that has happened to me in a long time. I froze just as I was going to submit my post. This computer has been very good since we put the new wireless card in last winter. (It's my brothers computer that has broken down entirely :rolleyes:)

Theme pics:
Nick in a suit
Nick changing out of a suit (Why did Warrick have to come in just then?)
Nick in a suit
George in a suit with Marg and Eric
George in a suit with Jorja
George in a suit

We're probably going to put Psycho to sleep tomarrow. Mom was hoping for Tuesday (my brothers day off) but he won't eat and he is very wobbly when he tries to walk. We just have to wait for the kids to say goodby to him (they're at their mom's this weekend). We don't want him to suffer. :(

Susan

blackflag I know it's not easy but it sounds like you're doing the right thing for Psycho. I hope the kids as well as you get to say their goodbyes. I hope everything goes well for you on Monday. A big
hugs.gif
for everyone in your family.

Hey blackflag, that stinks. It's hard but it's the right thing to do, they count on us to take of them, and sometimes that means ending their pain.

We know that there will be sadness at your house for awhile. Hope the Ward can help. It's a good place to visit when you're sad....

I think the loosened tie is the reason I like that pic Jacquie. Everyone else is all stiff and proper and it makes him look a bit looser :lol:(if you understand my meaning). I can't stand things up tight against my neck. It makes me feel like I'm choking.

Susan

Oh yea blackflag I understand you meaning loud and clear :devil: :p. I don't like wearing anything tight around my neck either. I even find the sweatshirts I wear in the winter too tight if I get the size that fits me. I usually wear ones that are a size or two to big for my so I don't feel like I'm chocking.

blackflag I forgot to say I like your new avatar. I've never like the pics from that photo shoot but you've done a nice job with the avatar :)

That's my favorite photo shoot. And thats my favorite pic from it.

click and you can see some more

You can snag some if you want. :D I've kept busy with it. It's kinda addicting once you figure out how to do it. I never knew that I had that program or what it did before. It was loaded as part of the suite with Word and whatnot. :lol:

Susan

By the way, I changed it because I felt the need to see his face! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back