George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissMonk here a funny pic with stache ;)
Nicky with grrr

btw. think i´ve not enough full body pics sorry but the most are Faces or half body :) than i take this six i´ve posted and that´s it. Now i´m off wish you´ll nice night and hope
McStokes you are ok?

i really love that pic of nick sitting on the floor. he looked so cute doing so. it was a nice change to see the CSI sitting someplace eles.

oh bad time for me guys, sleeples and now so late here 1:55 am morning.

And i´ve grabs the new Avi from Softcake oh honey that´s so nice i love this and i think i need them longer ;)

And so quiet here? Hope all ok, and i´ve not agitation bring in here? i like harmonie.

cathwillows so nice pics really i love them looking for evidence is so nice yummi pic

I wish i have Nicky this night to helps me give me energy for my dog and i can cuddle both Nicky and Kato *sigh*

some random pics for all the sleepless here
sleep baby sleep
or i come with these things
and press at of your..... you know what i mean
nooo, don´t worry with me
keep smiling ... it was a joke

Hi all :D

wow I've been gone... since like last saturday :lol:

wow a new thread... sorry I havn't been in here for a wile, I miss it, it's fun in here :D

oh well I have been busy, and I'll see if I can post some random Nicky pics...

oh and no matter what, George is still my boy... he's so fine ;)

love the pics all :D

Morning all!
Checking in briefly before I reluctantly start my day of chores and errands. Stoky I'm fine...I disappeared for a bit to enjoy "my" holiday. If my username is any indication, maybe you can tell I'm of Irish descent!

I went down to the big parade in New York City and snuck into the march with my old buddies from the NYPD. Had a great time, then came home and had a big family dinner. No, I didn't drink any green beer or get drunk!

Love the pics...keep 'em coming!

Hey, just drop in to tell that I picked a winner. Nice pics everyone.

But I my choice felt on Blackflag I really love that pic to. Nick's in your hands now

hey good day or afternoon everyone. i just wanted to check what was going on here while i was sleeping ;)
congratz on winning blackflag you're pretty lucky the last days :D
but the pic was really irresistible :devil:

Hy Ward :)

hope you´ll have had nice dreams. Congrats on winning Blackflag yes is really the best i like him too :)
give new theme

Jacquie thanks for nice start pics :)

McStokes i´m so glad to hear that you ok and have nice St. Patrick´s Day :lol: with the green drink nice to hear that. With the snow *grr* oh that´s hard, here in germany also tomorrow snow the weather forcast sais - oh and now i don´t like snow, the time is for spring not for winter

cathwillows you´re Avi so nice i love this :)

btw. i miss Softcake and she have some good news i read on her lj hmm she must come in i´m happy with here

Oh My! My favorite pic won. You'll have to give me some time to think. I wasn't expecting to win and haven't thought about a new theme. :D

OK - I've given it some thought (as much as I can that is :lol:). Lets have some Nicky in the ever so nice CSI vest. Limit of 12, winner in around 24 hours.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back