George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This teaches the lesson not to volunteer too far ahead of time. We said that we'd take the kids to their mother a week ago. The good side is that we got there around 3 so we've got a few extra hours of piece and quiet. :lol: We've gotten another couple of inches and we're supposed to get around another foot tonight. :eek:

The rest of my theme pics:

Nicky wants to go dancing, with you, Softcake

I forget what he and Brass think is so funny
I do like this one
a big smile for you
I think he laughs at some point in every interview, and I don't mind.

Susan

:) hy cathwillows and nice your words. Pity no time to make pics :( and enough time hope all ok? With Kato i must look, next week term with vet. med *sigh* hope a littlebit i don´t now what comes.

Ok Ward, must going off now, my little friend needs a massage, sure best massage can give Nicky and he like so the dogs :) Hope you´ll have nice evening and nice night.

sweet Nicky Dreams

i must be the blondest person on the planet, or mabey the most picture ignorant person but where do you guys get all these pics? i do searches and i never come up with anything. im so jelous! or dumb...or both! oh i like both! i could make a song out of that.

you could google them or find them on yahoo....there are soooooo many possibilities to find nice pics of our amazing guy! :D

i´m short in here to answer you MissMonk i´ve been here since last year october, and btw. the most pics i´ve found here :lol: feel you free and pic the pics and in short time you have more pics as you can believe. for good night

lol i have a feeling with this forum i'll never have to search for a pic again! all i have to do is go back threw all these posts. thanks guys! i REALLY appreciate it.

Sorry about your last blast of winter, New Englanders. Down here in D.C. it rained and rained all day and now it's starting to snow alittle. Which means we'll have ice tomorrow morning - yippee for us.
So happy to have all these wonderful Nicky pics to look at during this winter mess. The dimples and laugh lines are like a ray of sunshile.
MissMonk - stick around awhile and before you know it you'll join the ranks of the 1000+ pictures club. :lol:

You poor folks with your snow storm that sucks, i love snow but too much of its is too cold (okay that was a blond moment) all we've gooten here in wales for AGES is rain but at least it makes the sheep grow, or something like that :D

I'm really sorry about your dog Stoky , hope Kato gets better soon and give Kato a big hug from all the ward.

I think we're all in need of a little Nicky theropy

Tell me your problems wardladies ...

...Wow yeah that would annoy me too ...

... But don't woory I'm here now :)

Oh what a busy day you ladies have had :)

McStokes and blackflag each of you can have Nick for the weekend to help you with your snow :) Oh those muscles will melt that snow in no time :)

Swami nice avatar :)

MissMonk if you want some sights to visit for pics pm me and I'll pass some of the sites along to you :)

oh so nice pics everyone! unfortunately i don't have pics to post right now... :rolleyes:
but i hope i will be able to take part in the next theme. *crosses fingers*
till then i'll have to live with just looking at your pics and drool infront of the screen :lol:

ahhh. i woke up to nice sweet pics on here and now i shall go to bed...with nice sweet pics..er..from here. goodnight everyone! sweet nicky dreams!

Good morning, Ward :)

I don't have much time now, I'm almost out of the door...
Just popped in to congratulate Babs' on winning the theme :D That pic is adorable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back