George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Stoky *runs forward and gives you a BIG hug* thank you sooooo much for those pics I love them *does a lil dance* they're soooo cute :D Hope you got some sleep and really glad you dog is okay

For you

Good morning ward and a Happy St Patrick's Day to all :)

Congrats on winning Babs. That was a great pic. Snags for my own photo collection :) And awaits a new theme :)

OH MY GOSH! Look what I found!

LMAO! :lol: Earthings, goggles AND stache!

Oh, this is what you get from looking for new pics.. I found them, but still.. :lol:

Good Morning Ward :)

hope you´ll have nice Nicky Dreams? and good sleep?

congrats on winning Babs it´s really cute this pic and i´m pic this also thanks. And give us new theme :D

Softcake you´re out? hope you´re soon back and ok? ;)
Jacquie what is Happy St. Patrick´s Day :) i´m nosi and what are you doing on this day?

SwamiCSIaholic i´m happy do you like this pics i like them too ;) and thanks also for your nice pic. My dog slept well and i´m later than too thanks. Next week i know more after the term with vet.

Marns :lol: this pic makes me giggles so cute and funny.

Oh that´s what i love at this Ward, this pics and ideas from you´ll. I think have some pics found that not so often seeing here, must loading from Laptop to photobucket. In 30 min. i´ll back, and set here some randoms ;)

I love that pic its so cute. Okay new theme. I like to see full body pics. 12 is the limit. Happy hunting.

Stoky you wanna kill me? those pics are sigh

Ahhh thanks Babs and nice new theme hope i have enough more Nickypic head and face :lol: but i´ll doing my best. And i´m happy you like the pics and hope new? i´m searching again :lol:

Marns it´s all right :) not your mistake :lol: and so nice pics *hug*

eta: thanks Jacquie and nice to see that with the green river. Than i wish all Happy St. Patrick´s Day :) and nice pics from our Sunnyboy

now i´m off for awhile make my pics later ;)

wow those are some nice pics guys! thanks for sharing them. i love that one with the gun and stash..though im not too fond of him having a stash.

Blackflag wahhh :eek: what bad weahter and now rain, that´s not nice hope the weather soon change and going on to spring. Here in Germany next week snow, storm and rain i hate this. Hope you ok? McStokes what make the weather at your Country? i think of you and hope for better weahter.
Jaqcuie and Blackflag i´m happy that the pics for you new :)

MissMonk after next post you can have also a funny stache pic :lol:

my theme pics have not enough sorry
look at full body not of the back :lol:
Nicky with a swinging leg
Spider Nicky :lol:
Yoga sitting and now ohmmmmmmm.... :lol:
Babs come out i´m waiting here
Babs make for me nice marmalade Warrick - look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back