George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pops into the ward after a long, hard day off revising for exams and ... promtly falls off my chair* OMG I WON :eek: Yay :D Thanks Stoky, cathwillows,Jaquie and Babs *does my manic dance* I'm so happy I won this one due to my major Nick and Greg worship :lol:

Also Babs hope your better now

Right new theme ummm *thinks* right well I'm thinking pictures of our Nicky(with other charcters too if you want but not compulsery) in odd positions (no idnuedo intended :lol:) strange poses etc. A maximum of 10 pics and you have 24 hours, funny titles would be very good too. And yeah thats it have fun :D Sorry it took so long for me too get on the ward :(

Right well I'm off now seeing as I have Nick for the night and I think I'll see if Greg will come too ;) :lol: :devil:

Night ladys *waves*

:) Jacquie hope you can relax now, and we´ve here in germany many problems with the connection to the board *grr* hope it works soon better :lol: but ok it´s late now here 3:19 am ;) and make pics later i´m off now and also i wish you´ll very nice Nicky dreams ... no this night i make no Nicky dream pic :lol:

sleep well and have good start for tomorrow

blackflag I hope you didn't get too much snow. We only got a dusting :)

With the help of my hubby, I used his computer, I finally got my pics for Empty Eyes in my photobucket. Photobucket is still looking at the problem and surprise surprise they probably never thought of older computers when they did their up grade :mad: Anyway here are some random pics from last week and other season 7 episodes

just another lazy day on the set
another of those yummy shirts Nick's worn this year
the black t was very good for those lovely arms
little stoker making an appearance
I thought at one point last week we wouldn't get a visit from him :lol:
more shirt yumminess

We were supposed to get anywhere from a dusting to 3-inches. I guess I should be happy with only getting about 1-inch. It was just very wet and well compacted snow that kept sticking to the shovel. :(

Jacquie, as you know I'm on an fairly old computer and I haven't been having any problems with photobucket. Maybe they just screwed something up with your account. Since they are free, they aren't going to be real fast at diagnosing your problem.

My last 4 theme pics:

To think I crawled through a tunnel just to see this!
Glad I don't do this for a living, this is hard work.

Probably going to stretch it for these last 2. I figure they can be considered strange or odd because we don't see them often enough. :D

Bet you ask this of every guy you meet.
What do you think? I think I'd make the perfect father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back