George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Ward :D

what?! i´ve won again? wow :eek: that i can believe. I know McStokes don´t like them right :lol: and i don´t annoying you, but Blackflag you an i we are doing ;) thanks for winning. And i hope your birthday party with the childs was happy and nice :)

Now you will have a new theme? oh it´s not easy really and i hope many play the game? Yes, i wish me pics with Nick and Greg, and when you like a funny commentar. Limit of pics 12 and time 24 hrs. I think it´s not to hard i hope when you´re not like, please tell me and i change theme ok? :)

Jacquie thanks for hug to Kato, he gives a kiss back to you ;) and i hope your new firefox works good and for you also a Nicklious Day :D

cathwillows thanks for nice words and hope you like new theme?

McStokes the rants :lol: the commentar you give i find not these are rants :lol: ok but i understand. You also have seen that Nicky looks once more very tired, i think it alike you, have post it in texan charme. Than i´m not alone with my meaning thanks. Sure Blackflag you´re right with the 300 premiere, there George looks fit and fresh and you mean it was because the NCAA Basketball? George looks perhaps to much of them :lol: But right i´m happy when he looks fresh and not so tired mostly the people have problems when they looks tired and i wisch that not for him :) *enough rants* :lol:

random pics for nice Nicky Day

Hotty and cute Nicky
helpless Nicky *sigh*
Attention Ladys :lol:

Hi there, girls!
Still know who I am? ;)
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, due to some personal and work related stuff I just had to take a little break.
But I missed you guys! *group hug* :)

Welcome back softcake! *hugs you*

Of course we missed you! Hope all is well and you are able to come back to us. (do you need me to handcuff anyone?! :D )

McStokes said:
Welcome back softcake! *hugs you*

Of course we missed you! Hope all is well and you are able to come back to us. (do you need me to handcuff anyone?! :D )

Handcuff my boss, pretty please? :D That *insert very bad word here* limited my online time at work (not just mine, it was limited in general) and actually dared to increase my working hours! :eek: For the same money! I'd say he needs to be handcuffed...
But don't worry, I will be alright, though ;)

Well, I'd be more than happy to take a trip across the pond and take care of that rat bast*** for you! I'll bring the gun, tazer, you name it! No one messes with a Ward Girl!! :lol:

Softcake has come to see us. Nice to see you're still with us.

Stoky, can we do George and Eric too, or do you just want Nick and Greg?

From my Nick and Greg collection you'd swear the team was still split. I have 1 from season 5, 2 from season 6, and 2 from season 7. Needless to say most of mine are older. I do prefer Greg as a lab rat! :lol:

Theme pics:

Can you please tell me why we are walking down this street in the rain?
Let's go this way. It looks easier.
Time for a nice game of Name That Element.
I know you're cold man, but you aint gettin my coat.
If we watch this monitor long enough will it give me the results I want?
You look like the lab rat, I'll look like the professional.

Susan

re: the coat picture blackflag that's all I kept thinking when I saw that episode! Especially when Nick takes his coat off to look inside the bus...I was thinking "ok, NOW he'll offer it to Greg since he now has frostbite!" But no...he let him freeze!

Blackflag yes it´s ok also with George and Eric :)

and yes McStokes Greg the poor but i must laughing over this, what a evil Nicky :lol:

Good afternoon ladies.

It's nice to see it's been a busy day in the ward :) A big welcome back to softcake I thought I recognized that behind :)

Congrats on winning Stoky and nice theme idea. blackflag at the moment I'm having trouble opening your pics sometimes so if any of these are dups let me know so I can change them :)

hey Nick can we inhale this stuff?
Greg don't you like my fuming technique
all for one and one for all
Greg where's the toy from my Happy meal
what do you mean you don't like my shirt

eta: blackflag I got the pics open :)

McStokes, I was hoping he wouldn't give it to Greg. It's the mean side of me. :devil: I get so tired of getting asked what coat to wear by the kids, I think people should figure it out by themselves.

The rest of my theme pics:

You do realize you can't go surfing in the lab.
Why don't you do some of this grunt work for me Greg!
I got the popcorn. Who's got the movie?
That's what liquid latex looks like!
You two just keep away from my ward girls.
This isn't such a good pic of you Greggo.

Susan

You were close Jacquie. I snagged the one from Who Shot Sherlock with Nick, Greg, and Sara. But you were making a post so I didn't use it. (figured that way I wouldn't have to change it)

Hy Jacquie and hope now you can relax ;) at nice Nicky. You all can also take George and Eric Blackflag ask therefore ;)

cathwillows your also makes pics good :) i´m happy the more the merrier

sorry Guys, must go off i´m sooo tired it´s the weather i think :rolleyes: the all day i fell so and Kato snors on my bed *grmml* :lol:

some random for you´ll
his sooo puppy brown eyes
looks of us all..... Guys :)

night Ward and hope you´ll sleep very well and have all sooo nice
Nicky dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back