George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! You ladies aren't making this easy for me. Easy on the eyes, maybe. But easy decision, no way! Is it weird having a shoulder obsession??
Jacquie - I laughed hard after the haircut comment!!

OnlyTruth said:
Is it weird having a shoulder obsession??

No OnlyTruth it's not weird. I have an open neck obsession :) I think there is enough of Nick to go around that we all can have our obsessions :) :lol:

Morning Ward :D

damn, i need few hrs to see the epi :lol: and makes me nosi Haircut comment was funny? oh hope the time is running must see the epi :lol:

cathwillows i don´t now, why do you can see my last pic, the pic and the url are ok? hope it was only the internet connection? :rolleyes: i can see it.

OnlyTruth shoulder obsession, yeah but i´ve obsession with the complete man :lol: i love all of them the hands, nose, mouth and so one *sigh* not one particle what i´m not love also his feet :lol:

hello ward girls!
i'm definitely into the shoulder obsession! but as Stoky said before i have an obsession with the whole man! :devil:
btw Stoky i can see that pic now. i guess it really was the bad internet connection. it sucked yesterday but now everything's okay again :)

and Only no one said it would be easy, it wasn't supposed to be :p just enjoy all that shoulder-ness as we all do! :)

Just walking by to tell you something strange happend here while I was busy with getting Big Shots, the gave me the wrong epi. The url was right but the epi was wrong dont ask me how that could happen. I hope I have Big Shots in real soon so that I can make screencaps otherwise it wil be tommorow.

Shoulder obsession isn't all that bad OnlyTruth. Personally I love the eyes, but I wouldn't say no to the rest of the body. The shoulders and back have a certain appeal to them. They are so nice and stong that I do love seeing them at work. :D

Theme pics:

No better way to see them than leaning forward and bare!
Bare and hard at work!
Just look at the nice stong back and shoulders.
In silhouette.
Nice tight black t-shirt that shows how strong the shoulders are.
AAAhhhhh! - Sorry it's so small, haven't had time to look for a bigger one.

Susan

Hy Ward :D

must again waiting for the epi *omg* men so long time, and Babs what? hope my is correct, the long time to load and than not the correct epi oh i hope it´s not later the same by me than i´m really angry. cathwillows nice to hear, that you now can see the pic, yes indeed wast internet connection this day also really weird, can´t first login here on board and many problems with my photobucket.

here a random pic to make cute Nickyday ;)

think we all want to cuddle him
yes .. i need this :lol:
yummi pic :devil:

have fun, now i´m looking hope my epi works soon *sigh*

thank you for the screencaps Stoky.
i finished watching big shots some time ago and wanted to make caps myself but you were faster ;)
he was so cute in that scene with drops! :D

While we wait for Stoky, Babs, and whoever else can make caps (sorry don't remember all of you :rolleyes:) to grace us with more from Big Shots, Beyond Imagination has put up caps from Who Are You? for our enjoyment. :D

CSI-Caps has also added caps for some episodes in seasons 3 and 4 within the last couple of weeks.

Susan

Well, in regard to the new pics of our boy...and to quote Nicky himself: "aw, bless his heart!" Thanks for sharing those Stoky!

Now I need to train my body and brain for the day shift after two weeks of nights...:eek: Can I steal Nicky for the night? I did a jail tour last night, and this one lady in the group was just a complete head case...major pain in the you-know-what. By the time I got home this morning I felt like drinking! Actually, I really wanted to shove her in a cell in the area that's being renovated and leave her there, but I think the Captain would have frowned upon that! So, Nick would be nice to cuddle up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back