George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag I will never look a gift horse in the mouth, but photobucket is working :) I can now continue to up load his georgeousness :)

Howdy Ward :D

so many pics now :) heavy to find 4 last theme pics.
Blackflag snow again :eek: oh men, sound not good hope sun comes and start to get warm ;)

here the rest of my theme pics
which Lady has an pipe burst... i come
Swami.... come out, i know you hide there
it´s time for eastereggs and easter bunnys :lol:
what? that were not water wat i´ve drunk... it was the probe from your dog :lol:

eta: oh btw. happy in the ward dance this evening new epi here ;) Time of Your Death hope of many Nicky in this.
see you´ll later ;)

Stoky Time of your death is good, especially if like me you are a car buff :D But I honestly can't remember if there's loads of Nick or not my brains not working. Just had to say I love that easter eggs and easter bunnys pic :lol: that made me laugh soooo much, theres something oh so cute and yet oh so scary about it :)

Swami yeah :D that´s really nice epi, i´m happy and it was more Nicky but however i can not get enough of him :lol: he looks so cute on it. And now after this is an rerun Invisible Evidence oh, that´s loveley CSI night :) in this epi Nicky has an conflict with Warrick and Nickys angry look and tight shirt :devil: yeah damn, find not this pic. And the bunny pic :lol: so angry Nicky

eta: oh and btw. i´m really nosi, this evening on the other side of the pond new Epi "big shots" :D yeah

Well gang time is up, I've looked at all the pics (and I have to say that they're all really good so well done to everyone :)) and here are the results:-

The runners up in no particular order are
Blackflag Oh if we could come and get him :devil:

Jaquie What a lush picture

Stokey And the comment made me laugh too

Jaquie Again Nick looks practically edible in this pic :D

cathwillows I love this one it so nearly won

But the winner is ..... OnlyTruth

CongratsOnlyTruth it was a brill pic and very funny:lol: I now hand Nicky over to you take good care of him :)

*aaarrrgh* i was soooo close! :lol:
and i wanted to post the winner pic but i was too slow and had to edit it to avoid a double post :rolleyes:

Congratz on winning OnlyTruth ! you can win so many themes with that picture ;)
i'm expecting a good theme....giddy up and give it to us :D

:lol: nice and very spiderman Nicky i see. Congrats on winning Only that´s so good ;) and sure it was really hard Swami ;) now we are lurking for Only to give us a new theme, but this evening comes new epi and this is actuall :D i´m right?

Oh! I won! Golly, it's been ages (of course, I haven't played regularly in ages either - and as they say about the lottery, ya gotta play to win). Anyway, thanks swami - that's an old classic!

New theme! Okay, well, there's just something about spring. Guys start running outside and wearing those sleeveless t-shirts, and.... Anyway, spring gets me excited about shoulders. So, that's what I want. Nick, George or any character with pics that in some way highlight his shoulders. They don't need to be uncovered, although that's an obvious way to focus on them - but when I see the pic, I just want to say "now those are some loverly shoulders." Okay, 12 max, winner in approx 24 hours. Ready, set, go!

hmmmm Only shoulders you see? ok than i must look for good shoulders i think ;) "joke" really nice and easy theme thanks an i´m hunting now for nice shoulder pics

here my first

damn, the white spot, but look my shoulders are very strong - lean on it Only ;)
hmm... are these shoulders wide enough for you? *sigh* yes Nicky
Only?... i think you like this pose - i´m right? there are all what you like :lol:
look, with the years .. my shoulders would be stronger .. yeah :devil:
nice and *omg* shoulders
these shoulders let us melt *sigh*

btw. not sooo easy how i think :lol: many head pics from Nicky not so the shoulders ;)

yeah :D now i can make my second pics and Jacquie you´re agitated the new epi i can understand you soooo goood

here my second pics

these are the shoulders you need .. come on and... ;)
wow... that´s looks phantastic :devil: need more of them
Only, look now the elegant shoulders, for nice and elegant woman :)
huh... no Wardladys wait.. please let me first overdraw something :lol:
yummi.. the best shoulders over the world :devil:
Only... when i get finished here you come to me and lean on my schoulders ok ;)

now it´s late and i´m sooo tense to hear from you and the new epi, hope i can make soon than screencaps ;)

Night ward sleep well and have fun with the new epi and nice Nicky dreams you´ll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back