George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...I had to laugh at NICK's reaction in King Baby...it was cute....and that so what that pic you posted Jacquie...lol! :lol:

*wishes she had more pics to share...knows she got some somewhere on her computer, but where* :)

Sorry to hear about your computer SwamiCSIaholic. Mine banned me for a week (wireless link broke), man was it hard to not be on when I wanted to be. :( Unlike most people though, I want something to brake permamently. It's the only way I'll get a new computer (this one was bought around 1995). :lol:

Rest of my theme pics:

Damn! Catherine was right.
Finally, some cheap firewood.
What the hell is this doing here?
Why is the evidence always under the table?
Now I can be in the pics with the Ward girls.
Grissom, what you doin with my volcano?

Susan

oh just for few minutes "Rashamona" ended makes me giggles, so funny some part´s of Nicky. Poor, so often he is the unlucky fellow, it seems similar to my destiny. But the epi was really good and i love it.

now my second theme pics
oh no... now i must going in and clean this?
Grissom, one of the Wardladys is suspect, i´ll making the interrogation
hey Warrick, is that skin tan dark or medium?
damn... i´ve forgot to call Babs
oh what have the Wardladys there hide for me
hey Babs!? Do you like these new door for the shower?

think now i´m off, very tired Ladys and i´m tense what you´ll to have to talk for new epi tomorrow :)
Wish you´ll nice night later and nice Nicky dreams :) night Ward

Stoky I'm so glad you enjoyed Rashomana. Wasn't that shirt cutting scene lovely to drool over :D

blackflag I think we really were separated at birth. Some of the pics you posted in your second group were some I was thinking of posting :lol:

Here are the last of my theme pics

I hope nobody will notice the paint's peeled off the door
Can I take this home for Maverick :lol:
I wish the weather would warm up, I want to give my wardgirls a better view
Oh wow a plane ticket to Amsterdam, I'll go visit Babs Ok so if you don't live in Amsterdam, you can pick Nick up at the airport :)

Hello all my Wardgirls! (I know I've only really been here for a day, but I just feel so connected to y'all - :lol:) These are all really great pics so far! I've saved nearly all of them for use in icon-making later on...

I'm still hunting for some themepics - it's a great idea, Babs!

wow....if I stay here to much longer eyeing all these awesome pics of nick....my interests will have to move from the trace lab out into the field.....lol

LOL.....I love Grissom too, but have become obsessed with Hodges cause he cracks me up.......

MARYSE...*hugz good nick obsessed friend*

MMmmmm.......now here's an ooolala pic...lol...if there were golf instuctors here that looked hot like this, I'd be out everyday....lol

untitleda001.jpg

Ta for the welcome back ladys

Blackflag yeah I know what you mean, my comps actually quite modern but its sooooo tempremental its really annoying.

And omg Stoky you hurt your knee *hugs* your right it hasn't really been your year so far, but think of it this way, things can only get better AND now you'll just have to get Nicky to carry you around everywhere to save you from futher injury to your knee :p

Aint that right Nicky ?

Welcome to the ward Kassie and Maryse. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable. There are gummy bears, cookies, and Double Chocolate Texan Delight ice cream on the table. Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back