George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
*can't help thinking of the song "Save a horse.....___ a cowboy!!.......*

lol

just being careful here

nono.gif
:lol: DJRideout hy and jepp be careful but it´s ok, all of us could be thought what missing in the empty line :lol: oh and don´t misunderstand the green smilie is a joke

so nice Nicky
so mysterious Nicky
so hot Nicky :devil:
so warm Nicky :)
so puppy eye Shorty :)
and so manly Nicky *sigh*

eta: Hy Blackflag and thanks for the pics, the first three i know, but the last yeah that´s new ;)

Chloe that´s beautiful :) like your pics :)and congrats on your promotion.

cathwillows so nice this promotion ;) thanks

Wow I love coming home from work and seeing how busy you girls have been :) Forget the boring news when I have ward business to catch up on :)

A big welcome to DJRideout and 4ENSIX :) and great job on the season 1 screen caps 4ENSIX. The pics are awesome :)

allmaple I totally agree with you on that hair pic. It's not one of my favourites and whether the hairstyles George's or not it doesn't suit him

Babs congrats on winning :)

Stoky give Kato my love :)

Jacquie thanks
knuddel.gif

i´ll doing and Kato give a dog kisses to you ;) nice you´re at home? think Babs comes tomorrow it´s late. And we make some randoms ;)

btw. tomorrow you´re see a new Epi right? :D i´m so happy with you and i can perhaps seeing too. And here also a new Epi tomorrow (sorry here in germany is the 29.March) i forget this so often. hope the epi is Rashamona *hmm* sigh so excited
grinsesmilie.gif

*Walks in* I Heard All That! *walks.. pauses, looks at hose* Hmmm :D *Walks out for now*!

*Wearing a shirt that reads: I am Destiny I'm Never Defeated Or Ignored, It's Best That Way!* :lol:

:lol: hy and glad to see you Destiny i like your shirt really :lol: you can believe us, we don´t ignore you
thup.gif
your the best and we all well behaved now :lol: :devil: (i think)

I was tryin to be careful.....lol...I was debating on the post.....thats why the line....... :lol:

:lol: yes you see Destiny was here
mega_lol.gif
i´ve seen your LJ i like it, come the next days in to look more :)

some randoms:
Nicky looks at the ward
he make a paused give me a piece of your bread Nicky ;)
and than he start again

eta: ok, it´s late here and my dog sleep deep and fast, it´s good for him not for me :lol: he lies of my bed and i don´t him disturbe. Than i´ll try to sleep of his bed, it´s small but i think it works. Have nice evening and night and sure ;) however night nice....
very nice Nicky Dreams :)

night Ward and big hug around ;)

Ok, well you people have convinced me with the amazingly hot pics of Nick to spread the word about this thread to my addicted to Nick friend....I think she would fit in comfortably here...lol!!

Morning...What part of the world are you in? and what season are you in? *just being curious*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back