George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....I am so getting addicted to this site....I keep coming back to see more pics of nick...MMmmmm......beautiful smile!

OMG is very beautiful
yesterday begun the 6 series in Italy see again Nick e' be beautifulst
I have written well? you pardon to me

pilla you have written well :). Enjoy season 6 you'll get so see pics like this and many more yummy ones :)

DJRideout you may want to put a bit more to your message as you keep repeating them. Destiny could consider them as spam :)

Oh Nick was so nickylicious last night. I can hardly wait for the caps. The dress shirt was oh so yummy on him and we got to see little stoker if only a little bit :) Some more random pics to wake up to

they work well as a team
oh Nick so good in his vest last night
there where no views like this though

Just one pic from last night . I got it off the season 7 photo thread last week. Forgot who posted it, someone capped Nick and Greg from the promo.

Susan

Goooooddd Morning!

Yup...I've had too much coffee in an attempt to stay awake! Can't wait to see pics from last night, even though I haven't watched the epi yet!

You Ward Girls may be happy to know I re-qualified yesterday, so I can officially continue as the Ward bodyguard now!

with a teacher like that....i might actually improve my game....hmm probably not...wont be watching the ball :lol:

Marns nice banner :)

McStokes I'm so glad to hear you re-qualified :) I hope you showed those guys that wardgirls rock :)

Stoky I hope you're feeling better today :) How's Kato doing :). Have you heard from softcake at all?

Hi all just walked in. I am going to anounce the winner and runners up. it was hard, cause the pics were great but some off you whit Nicksthinkin OMG I laught so hard sometimes.

In ransom order:

Jacquie with I wonder if this will plug the hole in my waterbed
Jacquie again with ok ladies who is cluttering the wardroom again
swamiCSIaholic with Okay G, no more fooling around WHAT did you do with Babs number
Blackflag with I need a new hammer I wonder if Rick would notice if I take one
and again Jacquie with Oh yes Babs thats the right spot. Girl you are really great with those thoughts :lol:

But the winner is: STOKY with damn.. my zipper locks... Babs help me! :lol: I laught so loud. Really I liked all the pictures so I took this pics because of the "thought"..Congratz on winning Stokey, Nicky is on his way.

And now I am off to make caps from Empty Eyes. Tell you when I am done ;)

Babs thanks for the comment on my thoughts. Sometimes they come to me and other times it like finding the well dry and you're thirsty as all heck :) And I'll thank you in advance for the screen caps. You do such an awesome job :)

Stoky congrats on winning. I hope this will make you day go well.

Congrats Stoky.

There are some more caps from last night over in Shipper Central in the Snickers thread pg17. Here's a taste.

Nick and Sara - I think this is just after the police cars go past.
Nick - Wondering if she should really go with the vic.

SwamiCSIaholic - over in the Season 7 Pictures P2 thread on pg1 there are 2 links by Clarisani. One is Nick and one is Greg. They're from the promo and of the scene on the stairs near the beginning. I only snagged the one of Nick.

Susan

:lol: Youre welcome swamiCSIaholic.

So well the caps are done. If you like to see theme than go over HERE Enjoy. My computer act weird again so it took a little bit longer as useal and some caps just didn't want to show up :( but still hope ya'll like them

Howdy Ward :)

and no i can´t believe i´ve won. Babs thanks ;) and you like the helpcry from Nicky :lol:

folks i´m short here to give you all the next theme, i´m sad, was with Kato this day at vet for controlling, and i´m knackered the dog looks Katos knee and sais the op was good but what´s this, the kneecap is broken :( now Kato must next monday retry an new operation - oh men what have we done? why is that so unfair to us? i sai it, Nicky and i have bad destiny. Ok i´ll tell more later on my lj.
Jacquie yes the rashamona with shirtless Nicky make me drooling *omg* and i can not enough see of him. Softcake is ok but she has really much working at the moment, think no i hope she look soon in the ward :) perhaps today?? screencaps. Sorry i would make caps but i haven´t not time have to look and make caps because i must with Kato to the doc.

SwamiCSIaholic thanks for the *omg* pic and i like all your pics really specially Nick/Greg ;) phantastic. I answer later to pm ok ;)

and welcome to all Newbies here ;) feel you free and make you self comfortable :)

Hope i´ve nobody forget? i´m a little confused the news from the vet doc makes me crabby.

Now new theme? hmmm ok let me think. Please make Nicky pics (or oter charakters) where he is looking hot and sexy and with nice words he think. I think it´s easy, i´m right? Nicky looks every time hot and sexy. Time 24 hrs. and limit 12 pics

Good hunting and big hug in around.

oh btw. the epi your new epi was it good? im nosi and i´ve not yet seeing, must loading first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back