George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth yes :D i agree with you and i mean from time to time the long hair *hmmm* i like this, must admit with Softcake - your right ;) and the suit oh yes so nice guy here
and here
and here specially for Elsie i think ;)
he is nice and very georgious men *omg* oh what would be i give to learn a man who alike a littlebit how GE :lol:

Jacquie oh have nice night and hope fun with the night show ;) i love the third pic soooo Nicklious :D

i swear i´m off now :lol: really ;) night Ladys

eta: i can not therfore i´m Nicky addicted :lol:
uups sorry, want´s to make a double post, was mistake from transfer, excuse me

woah, cathwillows :lol: you´re let me not sleep with this profiles *omg* the last very angry *hmmmm* i´m nervos now. I´ll sleeping now guys :lol: thnanks and now really i´m off, heartattake :lol:

good night ;)

Stoky said:
and here specially for Elsie i think ;)

Thanks Stoky *sighs* he is fine.... :devil:

And congrats on winning, unfortunately I won't be playing this theme because I am going away tomorrow. But I'll enjoy looking at the pictures. ;)

Thanks to everyone for all your support re: the banner challenge, you are very kind. I really enjoy running it. :) And good morning everyone, I hope you have a Nick filled day!

Stoky said:
:lol: sorry folks is my night i think OnlyTruth woah, this pics i know Softcake would be flip out, when she see this pics,

*flips out* :D I looove the shaggy hair!

Morning Ward!
What happened here? :eek: Must be a new record in overnight posting ;)
And it's freezing outside. I mean really freezing. And we'll have snow. That's no good, Westphalians just ain't made for a weather like this. We need rain :)

Let's see if I can find some theme pics
lucky girl!
a little annoyed
Working profile
Look who comes out to play
they could be a british rock band
a happy profile :devil:

Oh, yay! There is soooo much snow here! Who knew, after I came home from school I turned out to be a snowman!

I don't think I have any profile pics. I'll skip this theme.

Sometimes I think I perfer the challenges. Most of the profiles I've got are going to be posted long before I've got the time to search for them to post them. :(

Susan

Good morning Ward,

oh pity so many can´t make profile pics :( sad but ok, i would to be make easy theme. Perhaps i change this? what your all meaning?

Softcake a happy profile :devil: tehe i know *flips out* :D yes theacher

nice pic´s y´ll ;) today is CSI day i´m happy to see a new epi, i think i would be winner pic sooner 2-3 hrs. hope that´s
ok for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back