George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes said:
Holdin' out on us there blackflag? ;) Come on..share the Nickygoodness!

No way! I like having a secret stash. :p Every once in a while I need them.

Yes I changed my Avi. I got bored a little while ago. I like the face he's making on this one.

New theme Nick in the jumpsuit. You'll probably have a little less than 24 hours as I probably won't be on the computer quite this late tomarrow. Can't be late for Nicky reruns on spike! :lol:

Babs, watch out. I don't know what it is between my computer and your pics.

Susan

congrats on winning blackflag
that's just THE picture! he looks awesome in it! well done
bow.gif
but i was soooo close...sh** ;)
maybe the next time

Congratz, blackflag And nice new avi ;) The pout is just adorable.

No theme pics from me right now, as I'm heading off to bed ;) Sorry *yawns* Tomorrow I'll be back ;)

Funny :lol:

ATTENTION I know the thread is approaching 1000 mark, so what were going to do is let this theme play out but when you get to the winner, STOP! do not post the next theme. I will contact someone to create the next thread for this subject.

Also before anyone asks the only thing changing in this threads name will be the number. ;)

Proceed with theme, Thank-you.

congratz on winning Blackflag. I really have to look trow my albums for jumpsuites. I'll be back ;)

Yeah, he does look like he's up to no good there...kind of like that blooper shot with the beaker pretending it was a bong. I was thinking "now how does 'Mr. Innocent' know how to do that!" :D

Jacquie said: looky here we'll be starting a new thread later today. Wow #17 :)
Yep I have asked someone who has excepted creating a new thread and as soon as 1. the current theme is over and 2. the person gets on here, then it will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back