George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardgirls I'm home from work now and if everyone is finished posting pics I will go thru them after I've done my Nick quiz :)The Nick clones are very soft and cuddly :D :devil:

:eek: Jacquie you take a clone Nicky, i wonder me. No, i will the real Nicky :lol: Babs and Softcake i jump in my car and come to you :lol:

eta: ohhh Nikky i love you´re pics and you´re banner, *sigh* sooo sweet GE omg

Stoky no Sarge at the moment, but I'll be sure to tell him his "girls" say hello! He just laughs, shakes his head at me and walks on by now with this little gleam in his eye...think this is the most fun he's had in a while! ;)

Before I forget Elsie great job you're doing in the banner challenge. I don't vote on all of them but I've done a couple :)

Now the time you've all been waiting for the vest theme winners. So in no particular order here are the runners up. Oh yea I got 15/15 on Nick :)

softcake :)
Babs a pissed off Nick :)
McStokes you do know me well :)
blackflag very stern looking :)
softcake again. Very nickylicious :)

And the winner of the vest theme is Stoky . Oh very nickylicious and you know me well also. :) So congrats on winning and you get Nick now. Whether it's a clone or not :lol:

eta Of course Nikky you may have clone. Here you are :)

Congrats Stoky!

*sigh* guess I'll have to let all your European types have fun posting again while I'm asleep! Pick us a good theme, girl!

Oh i´ve won :eek: thanks Jacquie and no :lol: this is the real Nicky i swear. McStokes yes, is the time
difference sorry :lol: but i can still you i´ve sitting here in germany and the time is 1:54 morning :lol: i´m a night human.

oh and now i´ll give you an nice and easy theme Nicky but read, only Nicky, in nice profile (not other characters) Limit 12 and i´ll pic the winner in 24 hrs. (specially grinning or smirk) and now i´m going off and swear that i´ll sleeping (hope so :rolleyes: )

wish y´ll nice evening and than sweet dreams for you ;)

eta: Nikky yeah i love too this smile from GE is soo cute this men

ok i´m still awhile here McStokes fire here? you mean firetest? and your pics nice *omg* week attempt at
german here *grrr* i must be ashamed for my english, not you for german :lol: also is correct what you're doing is really good keep it real ok ;) i'm still learning :lol: forgive me

hope you have a relax night and sleep very well and sweet and so ho.... Nicky
dreams ok for y´ll the sweet dreams ;)

:lol: sorry folks is my night i think OnlyTruth woah, this pics i know Softcake would be flip out, when she see this pics, and honest they are looking very nice :lol: i like the short hair, but these are soooo cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back