George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softcake you´re sharing with Babs the real Nicky? oh wait Ladys that´s make me crazy :lol: i catch up the real wait´s wait´s folks :lol:

:devil: Softcake now i´ve noticed that. I need fiew hrs. to drive to you´re Country :lol: than i catch the real Nicky and share him with Jacquie and also Babs i can drive to you no problem for me :lol:

Yay! for snow. I love it, and we are expecting some here tomorrow and Friday...

I love the vest, and haven't posted any theme pics, but all the best are gone so I will just look at them all instead! :D Jacquie you have spoiled us with this theme, or maybe we have spoiled you, lucky girl!

No problem with the avatar Babs I always make ones that are too big when they are .png files. :)

Also, just noticed your location softcake thanks for pimping the banner challenge, actually Mark noticed it first! I'm hoping more people vote and I will post the winners tomorrow. :lol:

*takes a Nick clone off the shelf*
*wraps it in nice shiny paper*
*puts a bow on it* Here you go, McStokes :D

elsie I can just imagine how much work and effort it is to put up a challenge, post banners, count votes, encourage the people...so the pimping is well deserved ;)

Just to inform everyone here in The Ward there's a Nick Stokes quiz in the quizes thread over in the Break Room. I expect everyone here to a Nick Stokes Fanatic. :lol:

Susan

I took that quiz in the afternoon while having a cup of coffee. I was surprised that I actually scored 15 out of 15 :D

*opens package* <SIGH!> It's just what I've always WANTED! *hugs poor Nicky so tight his eyes start to pop!*

I got a 15/15 too!

:lol: allways 15/15, givee here enyone who not 15/15? i think not all of us soo Nicky informed :lol: thanks Blackflag for the tip ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back