George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine with me, Stoky I hope I'll be home for the new episode.... we've had 12 cm snow during the past 3 hours... traffic will be chaotic :rolleyes:

A late good morning, wardgirls

softcake 12cm of snow in 3 hours thats a lot. I hope you've made it home ok :) Weather here in Ontario is crazy. As you know it brrr cold here and we've had very little snow but about 100km north of us they've had something like 100cm of snow since Sunday.

Now that photobucket is behaving itself, cross fingers, here are some more profile pics
before he finds out about Kristy
very nice facial profile :)
blackflag I'm surprised you didn't post this
a sad profile
master and bestfriend profile
I don't understand what is happening profile

Babs :lol: *sigh*
Softcake that´s not fine with the snow i´ll can waiting and hope so your come good home ;)
Jacquie there are two pics *sigh* :)

eta: damn my internet connection :(

Jacquie, I've only got about 10 minutes in the morning and it takes me longer than that to find them. If I know exactly what I'm looking for it's easier (buzz cut was real easy :lol:), and I've got a chance of doing some in the morning. Most days I can't get on for any length of time until around 3 in the afternoon.

If any on these are duplicates, it's most likely with Babs. My computer still freezes up when I try to bring hers up.

theme pics:

profile #1
profile #2
profile #3
profile #4
profile #5
profile #6

Susan

blackflag said:

If any on these are duplicates, it's most likely with Babs. My computer still freezes up when I try to bring hers up.

Susan
:lol: george is so damn hot haha your computer cant handle it ;)

Well, looking at all these pics has certainly kept me warm! I just wanna kiss those laugh lines he has around his mouth...so CUTE! :D

(I had sugar...can you tell???! :lol:)

:D ahh thanks Blackflag nice you are making the game ;) and so nice pics some of them i´ve never seen before

upps, in 30 minutes Pirates of the Third Reich initiates there was a scene with Nicky in autopsy, i´ve seen on omaetoy there he looks so sugary i´m happy.

eta: wow the snow is falling here, hope that Softcake is ok and comes home safe

Stoky said:
:D ahh thanks Blackflag nice you are making the game ;) and so nice pics some of them i´ve never seen before

Thank you. I had to pull a few out of reserve that I haven't used before. :D

Susan

Boy, the way back home from work took me almost 2,5 hours! We can handle a hurricane and the busses are on time. But a couple of snowflakes and you have to freeze off some important body parts before there's any bus at all :mad: I wonder if I'll ever get warm again.
*grabs a few Nick clones, piles them up and snuggles between them* Ah, much better ;)

So, we just had "Pirates of the Third Reich" on. It was nice to get a sneak peak at the underpants :D

Softcake oh honey good you´re back, here in "Bremen" also some snowflakes and chaos on the street :lol: the "Pirates of the Third Reich" was soooo good, and Nicky sooo sweet *omg*

Blackflag i´m glad that you´ve made this :D

eta: ok folks it´s late, make the winner pic sooner
in no particular Order
McStokes oh yes that´s soo nice
Jacquie with a really cute smile
Babs
all your pics it was soo hard for me :lol:
OnlyTruth *hmm* squeee so cute
cathwillows near the winner ;) and how sweet is this like the strong look

and the winner is.....drumroll and confetti Blackflag :lol: thanks for this, i´ve never seen before and btw. you have a nice new Avi like this. Now i give Nicky in your hands and congrats on winning ;)

You all have winning is not easy to pic a winner thanks ;) now i´m off and wish all of you a nice evening and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back