George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babs - lovely avatar

Well, the kids have off today because we had an inch of snow (I'm not joking -- it was only an inch). As long as I have lived in Virginia, I don't think I will ever get used to this getting off of school for just a dusting of snow (growing up in Wisconsin, we didn't get off unless there was a blizzard). Anyway, on top of that my internet connection has been very unreliable this morning. Blech. So I have been enjoying the Nick vest pics -- they've been a highlight of the day.

OT I have a friend who's a teacher in Loudon County (or is it Fairfax? Madison HS?) and I crack up every time she calls and says "no school today, they saw a snowflake in DC!"

Yeah, it's annoying, isn't it? To have your avatars be romoved every single day? And the weatherman says he promises snow now. Now I think a weatherman should never promise. But snow. Is that a good or a bad thing? I keep thinking it's a good thing because everything will be pretty and white and everything. But on the other side, it's cold and your ears will get frozen and stuff. George would have to keep me warm though. Or otherwise the thought of George.. :lol:

Babs said:
thnx, the question is for how long :p they keep removing my avaters every day. It drives me nuts. :D

It's because they are above the size limit. It needs to be below 20kb, at the moment yours is 25kb, so it will be removed by autoadmin.

I've resized it for you, if you want to change it: ;)
Babsavi.jpg

Howdy Guys :D

till now non DSL 6000 *grrr* but Ok i can stay here that´s ok ;) so many nice Vest pics oh, i think not more enough and pity i can´t making screen caps from the new :rolleyes:

Jacquie :) thanks
Nicky looks so grimmly :lol:
hmmm white shirt and vest and open buttons :D
vest and .... a package :devil: (all have looked, because the package browned) :p :lol:
vest and shy Jacquie keep me warm
working vest
Nicky and strong vest or strong Nicky? :devil:

Babs :lol: yes changing every day it´s funny. I love you´re new Avi it´s georgous. It´s cold here and i could sleep like a bear

Softcake your first post pics vest and a picture :lol: yes it´s a woman but it´s really weired :lol: and i must looking 2 times of this to recognize.

Elsie said:
Babs said:
thnx, the question is for how long :p they keep removing my avaters every day. It drives me nuts. :D

It's because they are above the size limit. It needs to be below 20kb, at the moment yours is 25kb, so it will be removed by autoadmin.

I've resized it for you, if you want to change it: ;)
Babsavi.jpg
:D thnx elsie your great.

Marns said:
Yeah, it's annoying, isn't it? To have your avatars be romoved every single day? And the weatherman says he promises snow now. Now I think a weatherman should never promise. But snow. Is that a good or a bad thing? I keep thinking it's a good thing because everything will be pretty and white and everything. But on the other side, it's cold and your ears will get frozen and stuff. George would have to keep me warm though. Or otherwise the thought of George.. :lol:
:D iff we may believe the weatherman overhere in Holland tommorow it will be a very day full of snow, so iff you ladies dont mind I take George for the night and tommorow so he can keep me warm :devil:

:lol: hy Babs oh i think Jacquie has the original, but i´ve heard, that many Nicky clones are here :lol: let us take one of him, i need also Nicky, i need hugs and a warm up. :lol:

Stoky said:
:lol: hy Babs oh i think Jacquie has the original, but i´ve heard, that many Nicky clones are here :lol: let us take one of him, i need also Nicky, i need hugs and a warm up. :lol:
;) ssttt dont tell Jacquie but I switch the real one for a clone so she has a clone now :lol:

oh i remember you say this for awhile :lol: you have got the
real Nicky. *hmmm* but please Babs where is now the real Nicky :lol: upppps a DNA test don´t help us because you´ve cloned him.

Stoky said:
oh i remember you say this for awhile :lol: you have got the
real Nicky. *hmmm* but please Babs where is now the real Nicky :lol: upppps a DNA test don´t help us because you´ve cloned him.
:lol: ask Softcake, we share the real Nicky :D he's here in Holland now to keep me warm :devil: But I cloned very well :lol: you don't see, feel the differents :lol: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back