George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, in that epi "Pledging Mr. Johnson" GE's tongue should have been given credit as a 'special guest star!' It was hardly ever inside his head!

:lol: yes right i have it from pledging Mr. Johnson. i´ve no more better found and not time enough to find others. So many little Stokers there it´s a stokers paradies :lol:

Oh, alright...I'll confess. Nick's lips look like that because we had a nice, hot session in the broom closet before we had our cases to go out on!

*Note to self...clear lip gloss from now on!*

Did you know Nick licks his lips when he's thinking of me? :D

Not much Nick in tonight's episode on German TV ("Kiss-kiss, bye-bye"), but Greg had his cute moments ;)
I hope you are luckier tonight on the other side of the pond :)

Now it's time to pick a winner.
The runner-ups in no particular order:
McStokes I can never resist George in a tux
Blackflag Same for a guy in a suit
OnlyTruth He's so nickylicious!
Stoky with the Super Hero Tongue
Blackflag again because this pic is new to me :)
And the winner is.... Jacquie He's just perfect here! :)

So congratz, Jacquie it's your turn to let us play with him ;)

Congrats on winning Jacquie :D nice pic

Softcake a littlebit boring today yea? i´ve missed more Nicky *hmm* but Greg was really funny and loveley :lol:

I didn't think the episode was boring, Stoky I liked it a lot, even though there was not enough Nick. But is there ever? *sighs* I liked the references to old Las Vegas, I watched a 2 hour documentary about old Vegas on Discovery Channel lately. Pretty interesting, with the mafia and Bugsy Siegel and how Howard Hughes bought almost half of the city...

*waves to McStokes' Sarge, just in case he's lurking* :D

Softcake - I've never seen that one before either. That's why I have it. Usually by the time I'd get to post, most of the ones I had would be gone. This time I actually got in on it early.

I was just going through the Sweet Jane caps on CSI Caps and this one just seems to be the one that I can't stop staring at for some reason.

look what made an appearance. :D

Susan

Softcake oh nice, pity i´ve not discovery channel, but i´m also looking very glady such documentarys. Bugsy Siegel is a name ;) that was new for me, that Hughes this done.
And Nicky not enough from him, will see more Nicky *sight*

eta: ups i mean Blackflag sorry thanks for your so nice pics here :)

McStokes where are you? :D

blackflag you caught Little Stoker! YAY!!! :lol:
The other pic is - yummy. His skull is just perfect, isn't it?
Stoky try Bugsy Siegel on Wikipedia :)

Congrats Jacquie. And, as usual, great pics everyone.

Good night, and I'll look forward to a new theme by the time I wake up! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back