George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marns I can read minds! :lol: No seriously, I remembered you said it's your favorite. And did it help to make you feel better? ;)

Jacquie I've sent you a pm :)

Edit: Whoops, elsie was faster :)

^ I've not pm'ed anyone yet, so you're OK. Don't want to duplicate what you've already said. ;)

eta: pm'ed Marns

softcake, it sure did. then again, every pic of George does. That one, though, makes me feel like I'm the happiest person in the world. :D

good morning, noon and evening Ward :D late is it sorry. eta: it´s ok, i´ve understand i remember. But how do you speaking here slash? that´s my quest now :lol:

between i must look for little Stoker

Elsie, thanks for your PM :D I'm gonna try to post a pic. This is the first time I'm trying, so don't expect too much. Also, if anyone has posted this before, just tell me!
Nicky

Soooo....

Is everyone on the same page now as far as the slashy-ness goes? :D Ya know what's good about the stories...they usually have a lot of Nicky Angst...love me an angsty Nicky!

BTW...I have the credit Amy777 for my Lil Stoker pics...thanks, girl! ;)

Marns the pic was very nice. Don't worry about posting pics that have been posted before. If we were concerned about duplicate postings we would have run out of pics long ago :lol: We can never have too much Nick :)

Well I'm getting ready to brave the cold and get going to work. I'll probably get a chance to catch up on all the fun before I watch CSI tonight so have a fun filled Nick afternoon.

Btw I'm still re-organizing my photobucket and I will admit it is easier when they are broken down. I've decided to break them down by seasons. So thanks for all the advice you girls have given me.

What better pic to warm us up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back