George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes sorry about your bad night. Since allmaple's probably busy with school grab Nick for the day and please return him to her tonight :) Don't worry about dampening the mood here just the thought of Nick won't change the mood. We all need to talk things out and that's what we're here for. I'm sometimes thankful I have no kids. Last weekend there were 4 teenagers killed north of Toronto and I believe excessive speed was involved. At least 1 teenager was thrown from the vehicle and that just says he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. Seatbelts are manditory here for all passengers but the kids just think they are invincible and they probably think that seatbelts are so uncool. Hey they save lives. Rant over :)

Hy Guys :D sorry i´m late, and i think Softcake comes soon, her football team :lol: has won against bayern congrats Softcake yeah good news i´ve seen them on tv. At saturday our Club Werder Bremen plays *rrrr* we´ve still first place.

ok my first Nicky theme pics "eyes" very nice Jacquie and i hope Nicky warms your up. It´s really cold by you
-20°C and Allmaple -21°C ohhhhh grrr

chocolate eyes with nice brows
so pretty eyes
thinking eyes
Bamby Eyes
puppy eyes *sigh*
the best and cutiest eyes :)

ok give me chance to make the second :lol:

eta: and McStokes specially thanks to Sarge that he accept us crazy ladys nice greetings to him *wave*

cathwillows you make me crazy with your pics :lol:
from wich page do you have this, the first is magician *omg*

McStokes no double post pics ;) all ok i´ve lurking the time between football. Yeah Super Bowl is nice, but we´re in germany have not enough information. I love sooo much Baseball, by my selve playing that so often in shool and.. i was the best (the most homeruns) :D and wich your
Sarge nice he have a look of you it´s for us all anodyne ;)

Softcake you´re beast :devil: you´re on party correct? oh i think she has good celebration tonight. Ok, and tomorrow she make another pics from "just walk in the park"
oh dear thanks for you´re so much and hard working ;)

ok nobody speaks with me, than i´ll making my second pics

so intensive eyes :)
soo amatory eyes *sigh*
ok one eye but question eye
energy eyes with a tough chocolate
second bamby eyes :D
helpless eyes

ok, hope some people are on ;)

i really don't remember where i got these from...
i just surfed through the internet and...TA DAAA! there they were!
they were not too hard to find, just keep on looking i'm sure you'll find even better ones! ;)

:D hy, oh no, i think not better founds. It´s from getty image correct? and there is the pic really small. you´re a good pic finder :) big hug and thanks for this. I´m really happy for this pic, he looks very very nice on this

oh well thank you very much! *blushing a little*...
i'll try to be a good pic finder in the future so you have very many pics you can enjoy and just adore this perfect man!

I'm back from dinner. I have the next two days off, so now I don't know what to do with myself! Maybe I'll just hang out in the Ward all weekend, stare at Nick...best way I can think of to spend a day or two!

cathwillows yes that´s my meaning ;) please .... you can all ward Ladys happy with this.

McStokes you´re nice Guy days off, it´s good, you need a littlebit relaxing :D but ok, do you want speak with me? :D i´m here think long on ;)

eta: oh btw in germany is midnight *ohhhh* horror night :lol:
i´ve born in horror night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back