George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do I like the one I posted above but I also like this one. I think he has a great profile. I also like him in the green light. I like pics for some strange reasons. :lol:

Susan

Good evening, wardgirls.

Oh happy ward dance. I won :). Nick and I are just going to stay huddle together tonight to keep each other warm :devil: I was thinking about a new theme if I won today and I did have an idea but cathwillows' shopping list gave me another idea. Other than Nick there is something very important missing from her shopping list. That's chocolate! I don't think there is a better way to get chocolate than to have servings of those georgeous nickylicious brown eyes. So the limit is 12 and I will announce the winner in about 25 hours. Happy hunting.

Oh yea Nick has ask me to tell you that he's quite comfortable snuggle here with me so he's staying the night. Ah something to warm me up on this bitterly cold night. The temp tonight is -20C. Cold in any language or temp. reading

well my temp here is -21, thats colder than you :p i think i could benefit with some snuggling :devil: do you think they could allow human cloning just once so we can get another george? i keep saying ill have his babies but he hasnt come to my house to get it over with. the next generation needs a george too!

oh yeah, just in case:

the lil guy made an appearance!

Good morning, girls!

And oh what a good morning it is. Thanks Elsie for Nick for the weekend. allmaple I'm working today and Saturday so I'll let you have Nick then and I take him Saturday Night. :)

Things certainly warmed up nicely last night. On the tv that is. I personally think Nick was sizzling last night. We saw the little guy, as allmaple mentioned above. Nick was angry, he took charged and he had screen time. He was the first CSI we saw at the crime scene :) Oh I hope we don't have to wait a week for the caps. And the clip for next looked like it had Nicktime in it as well :) Life is certainly good when you get good Nick :)

Morning all...what day is it? I have no idea where I am at this point. Worked a TRIPLE...ugh. Any of y'all have teenagers that are driving...PLEASE tell them that cars are not toys!! I had two really bad accidents last night with young kids, one with fatalities, both caused by excessive speed.

Anyway, sorry to kill the mood! Taped last nights show and I squeed like a little girl! Nicky was agressive, sexy as hell, WINKED twice (can't wait for screencaps!) and even said "giddyup!" Love. that. man!

I'll try to post pics later, but you guys are too fast for me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back