George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls!
Just came home after spending the evening with my mom. We watched the German version of "American idol" and I almost fell off the couch, it was hilarious! Okay, there were a few candidates who could sing, but most of them.... :D It was pretty entertaining :)

Oh, I won the last theme! :D Because it is pretty quiet in here and I don't want to challenge you much, I'll give a very nice and easy theme - I'm sure everybody has pics of....Little Stoker! As usual, limit is 12, I'll pick the winner in about 25 hours (after CSI tomorrow :D)

:D good and really easy theme. But i think i´ve not so much Little Stokers :rolleyes: hmm. Possible that i´ve expose a round.

But yea tomorrow new CSI i´m sooo happy again

Teehee... blackflag actually I wanted to challenge you and have "Nick... with something yellow" :lol: But since it's been so quiet here today I thought "do something easy, they'll come out and play" :lol:

I made more "Walk..."-caps tonight, I'm pretty sure I can post them on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Stay tuned ;)
I also made some "Walk..." icons today, just to see if the quality of the caps is good enough for icons. It is ;)
Adam4.png
Adam3.png
Adam2.png

oh Softcake sooo nice, you must make me some ok ;) i´ve not the skill to make so nice Avis and Banners.

Just go ahead and snag them all, blackflag I know they're in good hands with you :)
And where's the last pic you posted from? I've never seen this one before! :eek:

Stoky you just have to email pictures, you know that :lol:

I have that one labeled as Jimmy Kimmel. Don't ask where I found it. I don't remember. :lol: I know it was recent (that is I found it recently, the interview is obviously old). I was saving it for the next time the Little Stoker theme was chosen. :D I also happen to have one from The View.

Susan

I have no idea who Jimmy Kimmel is :lol: A talk show host? I tried a google pic search, but it returned like 43583billion pix ;)
And The View....?

Blackflag cool pics :D the last i have also seen before. You must have a treasury with Nickpics ;)

I´ve a problem with refresh the posts, standing ever of new :lol: the Admin works. Than i make my second posts tomorrow.

Wisch y´ll a very nice and sweet night and loveley

Nicky Dreams btw Softcake look the teethcolour, that´s it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back