George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny I'm looking forward to the upgrade. I know everything that is being done is to help everyone enjoy the forum

Here are some more theme pics if any are dups enjoy the scenery :)
Stoky you are my dream :)
ok can I stop grinning like a cheshire cat now
Stoky you are a sly little one aren't you :)
oh Jacquie you're one to talk
do you think the Royal Canadain AirFarce likes my Chretien impression The Royal Canadian Airfarce is a local comedy group that picks fun at mostly Canadian things. Chretien is a former prime minister that for medicial reasons talked out of the side of his mouth. I know it's local but .....

Elsie wahh a new Avi ouh y´ll kill me :lol: i´m to build also new Avis but it´s not easy :lol:

Jacquie The Royal Canadian Airfarce i think it´s good to see them. Pity we see them here not, but years ago our german TV show´s us a lot of comedians of over the world and i don´t know but i´ve seen Michele Couchement (he comes from french canadian i think so, he was sooo funny his face look alike an rubber duck :lol: pity never heard more from him.
look what i´ve found :)

Oh Jacquie you'll get charged with murder when you post pics like that!
obm.gif
:D

More theme pics:
Damn, why didn't I iron the shirt....
Teehee. It's apple juice
I'd rather be with my Wardgirls tonight
*thinks* I could shave my head again
What a cheeky little guy we got here
The Wardgirls like it when I dress up

The second cracked me up, McStokes :D
And hey - you're going to bed? This is so not right! You (and the rest of your country, of course, don't take it personal) are 8 hrs behind me! And I'm not even tired!
Then, okay, I didn't pull a double...

*gets a pillow, a blanket and some hot chocolate*
*tugs McStokes in* Here we go, sweetie *puts a picture frame with this picture on McStokes nightstand*
Sweet dreams :)

Aw, thanks softcake !

I'm going to snuggle under the covers and watch csi re-runs to unwind (while staring at the lovely photo you provided!). I've had one of those days where I wonder why I do what I do...left work in tears tonight (but waited until after I was down the road so no one saw me!) :(

McStokes sorry to hear you had a bad day. Keep Nick for the night but remember to return him to the ward tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back