George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Ward! :)

Congratz on winning, Stoky
And thanks for the early morning yummyness, elsie Really nickylicious - exactly what I need right now, I have to go to a booooring meeting...Now I have some nice images in my mind that will distract me :D

Wow! This was one crazy Ward yesterday! Congrats on winning Stoky. McStokes, I loved your theme and was sorry that I didn't get a chance to play. The kids were home yesterday (snow day!) and so I had very little computer time. The thing with your Sarge was too funny -- good thing he seems, umm, tolerant :p
Softcake glad to hear your dad is doing well.
Okay, heading off to a looong meeting -- hopefully there'll be a new theme when I get back and I can play!

Morning everyone! And nice new avatars!

I think today is the day I fix photobucket. Y'all have been so patient with me and my first time posting pics...now you have created a monster!

A Mega Watt Smile to start your morning!

Good morning Ward :D

and ahh ouhh i´ve won :) thanks McStokes the pic is the feeling what i have in the moment, get some good news on yesterday. And all other pics here make me also happy too :lol: tomorrow i must go already again to the dentist :( i´m fear the injektion but also happy is the end of the therapy.

ok, now new theme hmm difficult, i wish me pics from Nicky with wonderfull smirk and grinning with funny commentary.
Limit 12 pics and pic winner in 24 hrs.

for y´ll because so loveley guys that´s my feeling now

have fun

Softcake every day new Avi very nice :D i love this

eta: btw McStokes nice signature ;)

Guys I can assure you that the new changes to the forum when they come should be pretty easy as long as you follow what Antony has asked, or will ask of the members. I have seen it as he stated and its pretty cool, there might be some changes that will take a while to get use to but it won't take long to adjust if you keep an open mind, and help out with the directions you are given on it.

...I'm actually excited to see what changes are in store.

I wasn't badmouthing anyone or anything,sorry if it came across that way.

It didn't think that, I just wanted to re-assure folks that a smooth transition only happens with the help of the members and keeping an open mind to change, something we tend not to like alot lol.

thanks for information :) Destiny and it´s a lot what he´ll doing but very nice for all :D have a question. To help i hope i´m understand this correct, we can make Notice for Admin per PN or direct on board?

Jacquie yes so nice i can understand you very good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back