George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sings* I see London, I see France...I see Nicky's underpants! :D That's what it's about, right?
Don't worry, Sarge, in real life we're all nice, decent girls ;)

:lol: :lol: yes indeed we all are sick and crazy :devil: very crazy don´t worry

eta: Softcake yea :D and Sarge don´t afraid we are really nice and normally guys *hmmm perhaps not?* no no
all here very love guys ;)

hmmm :( i´m very scathingly i see at this moment i´m promoted to labtech oh guys now i´m very sad, i need your approval :lol: but i´m happy now

He knows I have a strange sense of humor...now he knows there's a whole BUNCH of us out there!
Hey, he can't pick on me too much, we have a guy here that loves CSI Miami (though he won't admit it) so he went and bought a Hummer just like the ones they drive!

I've never ever watched CSI Miami because of a certain actor I can't stand to look at :lol:
And tell your Sarge you're special ;) We all are, that's why we are here :lol:

And weeeh! I got promoted! Gonna celebrate with a new pic!

Woo hoo! Congrats on the promotion! Wish it were that easy in the real world!

*sarge just snorted...think my chance of a promotion may be slipping...!*

If you're still there Hi Sarge None of us are crazy or sick. We like it here in the ward because out in the real world it's crazy.

softcake congrats on you promotion and I like your new Nicky :)

Did you see my signature, Jacquie?

...believe me, I know better than most what wackos there are out there!

Okay - between this conversation and the one over on the other thread I've totally lost track of who's picking the winner. :eek: Not to mention I've got to feed the younger pain in the neck and trip over 2 cats at the same time. :rolleyes:

Susan

Blackflag the winner pics McStokes tomorrow early :)

now i´m off guys wish y´ll a good night and many sweet dreams

It's me! I have a weiner in mind, just wanted to see everyone agreed that it was time as y'all are all over the world...shall I announce the winner?

Sorry everyone...guess it was payback for a quiet shift. I had to run out on an assist for an emotionally disturbed person, but I'm back now!

So...I think I'll post the runners-up and winner!

Runners include:
Miko Maintain Eye Contact to Impress Boss
Jacquie Flex muscles to impress the boss
AngelaG Puppy dog eyes to win over the boss
Miko again Trying hard to impress boss while being hit on by a "man"

and the winner is:

Stoky Cuz he just looks so pleased with himself here!

Congrats and thanks for being patient with me on my time as a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back