George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy Guys :D

OnlyTruth congrats :D and the cat pic is soo nice

Jacquie so kindly i´ll back

Elsie your poor hope you´re ok? and what a price :( i wish i can help you.

sorry that i´m late, but i´m flabby, have since may 2006 - sept. 2006 40 poungs lost weight by means of sport, and now
i need power you can see me may 2006
and now dec. 06 :lol: i must to pump up iron.

enough from me, now Nicky time :devil: Only it´s hard thme :lol: but it´s good. I´ll post my pics a littlebit later, must making sport. And than is ... Gum Drops here in Germany, and i´m soooo happy to see that yeah.

See y´ll later ;)

*stumbles into the Ward* Water....please...I'm dehydrated from drooling... :D And my TV survived Gum Drops, too. My God, that was so - so awesome! So cute beyond word! So hot! So much Nicky! See my stupid grin?
totalverliebt.gif
That's what I look right now *giggles like mad*
Yeah, you were right. I enjoyed Gum Drops. I think I'll watch it again tonight :D

Hey Stoky good to see you back in the Ward!

McStokes :D thanks that´s good for my soul and i swear i pump up

i´ve looking gum drops *squeeeek* how lovely was that, at the end of scene with Kath, oh i must a littlebit crying, poor little child and Nicky soooo sweet, he looks very very smart
and *omg* i have no words i´m soo excited :lol:

howdy Softcake thanks ohhhh gum drops ....in the night the epi rtl repeated, i´ll looking retried :D

I KNEW you'd like it! :D :D

The whole episode just made me want to wrap Nicky up in a big, fluffy blankie and snuglle him all night long!

<sniff! I was rescued!> GAH!!! That's where I officially lost it and became a puddle on the floor. :p

Stoky I taped it :p He looked so georgeous and cute and yummy.... Some German fangirl crazyness around here, sorry folks :lol:
But isn't this
reason enough
to be
a little crazy? :D

Edit: McStokes I knew that scene already and unfortunately it lost a lot of magic (the whole episode, I guess) with the German translation... But nevertheless I loved it! I so want S6 on DVD! :)

Elsie wow, new Avatar :) i´ll make in a few minutes also a new :lol: your new is very cute :D

Ok my first theme pic

Only let us start shopping :lol:
than driving in a nice restaurant :D
a nice glas of vine
my smart grinning :lol: some of you don´t like this
and this must be boxed

good night Softcake have fun with gum drops, i´ll looking later in TV :devil:

Ok it´s late and i´ll going off and looking "Gum Drops" :devil:

I´ll wish y´ll a very nice nigth and what can i say ;)

Nicky Dreams
and fresh up in the morning Ladys ;)

Congrats on winning the theme OT!

Sorry about your accident Elsie, I'm glad you're okay though. I was in an accident last year, and I had to pay even though it wasn't my fault. A guy hit me and he stopped, but then he took off. Mean!

softcake, I'm glad your tv survivied Gum Drops, I was a little worried when I first read what you might do to it. ;) I think Nick was a little concerned too. :p

I didn't get a chance to look at all the theme pics so far, and I don't want to duplicate, so I think I will either skip this one or wait until the morning.

Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back