George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gum Drops!! Oh ladies - you will not be disappointed. I was a Nick fan up until that episode and a Nick fanatic afterwards. That's when I started coming here!

Gosh, I'll probably hump my TV....

Ok...I seriously just hurt myself laughing hysterically! World's biggest, most unattractive "guffaw" just escaped my mouth! :lol: :lol: Thank god I wasn't drinking coffee!

We have no new Nick here tonight (it's only 10:38AM here!), but I know I will watch anyway. Just.Cant.Help.Myself!!!!

Well, there is no new Nick here either. Not until the end of January apparantly. But that doesn't stop me watching the repeats on a cable channel every night at 11pm! I can't help myself either, it is a compulsion. But I keep telling myself that it is harmless. ;)

Currently they are repeating season 2 so I saw Stalker last night, that was also a good Nick episode. I just wanted to hug him better the poor lamb. I've not humped the tv yet though, but there is still time.... :lol:

Oh, my car is costing £1000 to fix. A merry Christmas for me. :(

It's very calming coming into the ward. After reading a newspaper article about another Christmas tree being taken down because it may offend non Christans it's very Nick to see we have one thing in common here and that is drooling over George and co. The classic bum shot helped :) Thanks for listening to my rant.:)

Elsie sorry about the car and the money required to fix it. The main thing is that you're ok :)
staring at pics like this is very calming
and there are you drool worthy ones
some cowboy ones
a big smile is also good for what ails us

Wheres Stoky and Yurek. They've been awol for a coulpe of days now. Has anyone heard from Miko and how she's doing?

You'll have to excuse my being late. My computer and link decided to act up just after I made my choices. :mad: For the last 40 minutes I've been going up and down stairs un-plugging and re-plugging everything several times trying to get it to let me back on. :mad:

Elsie, I forget how much it cost to fix my moms little rav 4, but would you believe a couple of years ago we were rearended diagonally across from our local police station. She made a "what the hell" type of noise and I put my arms up and braced on the dash board just before they hit. The lady hit the gas pedal instead of the brake when she came up the turning lane behind us.

Your runners up: (as we say - in no particular order)

Elsie - backwards ballcap :)
Jacquie - He says so much with just a look.
MollyMKS - Snakes :D
NikkiJamez - So determined to find something.

Softcake - I've always loved behind the scenes stuff. They seem to have so much fun.

The winner is:

OnlyTruth, I'm a sucker for white or blue dress shirts. Not to mention I was kinda mad when Spike didn't air Viva Las Vegas last night after Bloodlines. :mad:

This only took me half an hour to do.

Susan

Aaaah! Jacquie don't show me the Cowboy! You know what'll happen then. I'll get us in trouble! :D

I got an email from Stoky yesterday, and actually I wonder that she's not around. She's pretty busy at the moment though. But I'm gonna talk to her tonight and tell her we miss her in the Ward :) I don't know about Yurek and Miko

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I won! Happy day!!
Okay, I'm in a Christmas spirit (no matter how many trees they take down, Jacquie :) -- I once shared an office with a gal who was Jewish and one who has Muslim and I put up a tree and they insisted we leave it up all year. Confused people who came in during July :D). Okay, back on track....

for the next theme:
I would like you to find pictures of George or any character "giving me a gift." What exactly that means I will leave up to your active imaginations :p :devil:. I look forward to the many creative submissions. 12 max as usual, and winner in about 24 hours from this post...

ETA: I would like to warn everyone in the Ward that physical contact with your TVs is not advised. Might I suggest something softer? I have a very nice body pillow....

we were rearended diagonally across from our local police station.

Blackflag that was you outside my precinct?? :D Just kidding! (Hope the cops were helpful, at least).

Yeah, go OnlyTruth! Great theme idea!

And no, I wouldn't advise physical contact with the tv unless it is securely bolted to the floor...could end up with a lot of injuries everytime Nicky comes on the screen! :devil:

Thanks for the tree story OnlyTruth. I just had a phone call from a former customer who retired and moved to a small town. We just had a good chew the fat about her cats and how she's enjoying retirement. :)

Congrats on winning OnlyTruth and you want Christmas presents, Eh! :)
look out special delivery for OnlyTruth
do you think if I dust it off OnlyTruth would know it's been used :lol:
this comes with your own personal coffee maker
OnlyTruth, I've preprogrammed my numbers in for you
I'll stay to clean up after her
with this little device I won't need to go into your fireplace

McStokes, It took almost 10 minutes to get someone across the street, and he was just comming on duty. I do live in the second largest city in the state, so it's a sizable road.

OK, some theme pics. I think my brain is already fried so this is the best I can do right now.

Do you think OT would like some nice music for Christmas Gris?
Or maybe she'd prefer something nice and soft.
Or, maybe a matching haircut. :lol:

I know you'll take one of these for Christmas.
or maybe you'd prefer one of these.

Or would you prefer a trip to Rio with some of his friends?

Susan

softcake_70 said:
Today I'm a girl on a mission: consoling elsie :D
Thanks, it worked! Yummy. :devil: And thanks everyone, cars are a nightmare! But this accident was my fault (no one else involved just me, the car and a drystone wall). Do they even have drystone walls in other countries? Well, they are stupid anyway. Oh, and I love rav4's they are so cute!

Anyway, congrats OnlyTruth nice theme (for you!). :lol: We are all jealous.
I knew you would like this present...
OK, you get a choice. The camera or the spade?
How about a nice lunch?
And a book of poetry...or Stephen King at least...

More later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back