George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Nicky makes everything better.

I'm OK, but the car wasn't so lucky. I'm just a bit shocked is all. But it's OK, because I'm watching stalker and a good Nickcentric episode always helps. ;)

Oh, and I am definately obsessed. And I love it... :lol:

Wow all the pics and stories. What a busy day for the ward.

softcake I love your Walk story. Thank you for providing it for those of us that have not seen the movie.
OnlyTruth your cat is so cute. I haven't started to wrap presents yet but when I do I'm likely to have at least 2 out of 4 helping.
Elsie sorry about your car. :)
blackflag congrats on winning. Nice theme idea

:)

I've just realised that I've seen Just A Walk In The Park after reading the story! Gosh, I feel so stupid! But everyone's done that, watch a movie ages ago and watch it later and realize that your favorite actor is in it! Now that I think about it I remember telling my sister that the guy in it was a cutie! And she agreed!

I guess it's bad enough that I have a picture of Nick on my cell phone instead of my husband...guess I can't ask HIM for Nick for Christmas. :lol:

Good morning Ward and thanks for the sympathy. :)

Thanks for the random cuteness softcake . Very nice indeed, a great choice of pics. Here are some more:

What have you done to this car?
You really should be more careful...
Don't worry, I'll fix it for you...
It could have been much worse
In the meantime you had better go back to older forms of transport ;)

Right, I'm off to get a quote for fixing the car, I may be back later to have a good cry about the cost... :lol: Then, I really should go to work today. Haven't got around to it yet and it is after 9.30am!

McStokes said:
So Softcake what did you think of Gum Drops? Didn't you want to snuggle Nick the whole episode? :D

I'm still waiting for it ;) It's 4.15 pm over here, CSI starts at 9.15. So 5 hours and counting down :) I'm still at work, but when I'm home in about 4 hours, I'll set up a HUGE drool bucket for me. And some chocolate for my nerves. And a stuffed toy for my arms to hold :D Gosh, I'll probably hump my TV.... :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back