George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Thanks again for your sympathetic comments to my little accident. It looks like my insurance will be covering most of it, so it might not be too bad, if not then that is what husbands are for.... ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed Gum Drops (as if there was ever a chance that you wouldn't) and thanks stoky for your kind words about my avatar. Nick is feeling all Christmassy... :)

Anyway, some more gifts for OnlyTruth :
Nick wants to take you out for a drink
He's going to make you a mixed tape...
A rather large gold statue
Just his beautiful smile... :p

OK, maybe they were stretching the gift idea a bit! :D

I never thought I'd say that, but yay! for insurance companies! And supportive hubbies, of course ;)

Edit: Look what I found (quality is bad, but it's George)
Party
Huh? :D

Jacquie said:
Good Nick morning everyone. softcake and Elsie I like your new avatars :)

I've just changed mine again, so it's not the one Jacquie mentioned which I thought was quite cute. My George/Nick avatars are going to take a well deserved seasonal break...

More random loveliness, and as it is nearly a new year, my fav Nick pics from the last year!

A recent one such as cute facial expression
A nice profile
An open shirt yay! for the open shirt
The cute longer hair look
And a treat for the ward girls! Thanks George, for so many lovely pics. :devil:

I see that we are now posting random goodness -- so that must mean its time to make a decision. Before I do, I promised that I would share the gifts I received, and I am a woman of my word. So, Nick brings you a gift...
ChristmasNick2.jpg

Okay, girls, guess what I did this afternoon :D

Please sit down, take some cookies and enjoy the next part of Adam's walk in the park.

So obviously Adam and Rachel (that's the girl's name - I needed 30 minutes to find out) had fun having dinner together, and now comes the flirting ;) Unfortunately Adam ruins the jacket he borrowed while leaning against a freshly painted lamp post And while heading back home they discuss several possibilities to remove the paint stain (very romantic, yes I know) .
They say goodbye in the elevator, Rachel is all "Oh, I had such a good time with you and your dog", and then she calls him "Mr Preston". Ooops. That's the wealthy guy who's on a business trip now... Adam is a little shocked . Back in the apartment he tries to call Rachel to tell her the truth, but then he doesn't dare.
The next morning he goes to visit his big sister (the lawyer) Adam says "See, I have a friend who has a friend who might have done something illegal" and Sister just looks at him and sighs "What have you done now, Adam?" :) So he tells her about the package he mailed, and she just brushes it off. And then she is all over him like "quit walking dogs, get a real job, your brother is a broker, you can get a job at his company". Adam just isn't too excited about it.

Back home, he makes the next attempt to tell Rachel the truth about him. Well, guess what? Again he is a very adorable and hot coward and just confirms the date they have. They meet in the park and walk the dogs, and there's the mysterious guy with the camera again... So Adam runs (And you should see him running, too cute!)
Then they take a little break, cuddle the dogs and now Rachel gets all sentimental. She wonders that a wealthy, busy "manager" like Adam spents so much time with his dog. She says that's very amiable and she really likes this. She tells Adam she was married once but very briefly, she made a wrong decision again. But with him, she feels secure because he's so honest. Oh-oh. Adam just squirms :)

To be continued....

Wow, that was long :D I start to think I need a beta reader ;)
Like always, you can watch the caps here

Edited because thanks to OnlyTruth I need to wipe my screen now because I snorted juice through my nose :D. Wonderful! :D

OnlyTruth wow, :D thanks for so cute Nicky

Softcace loveley ;) i must louhing over these
trousers
:lol: is so twee and thanks for your working ;)

Okay, theme winner time:
first the runner up pics:
from Jacquie Truthiness: the quality of preferring concepts or facts one wishes to be true, rather than concepts or facts known to be true.
from Nikki fun with science
from softcake a romatic trip to Paris -- I'll even forgive the stache
from Stoky no explanation needed
from Blackflag (and Jacquie) -- they had the same idea - a new cat for my pet collection

And the weiner is:
Elsie No one has ever given me a big gold statue before :)

Yay me! Thanks OnlyTruth , glad you liked the statue! And thanks for the Nicky pic Christmas treat! :D

Firstly, softcake you certainly don't need a beta, you write brilliantly, but if you need help then I am here for you. (I just want to get to the next part of the story before everyone else) ;)

Right new theme, I don't think I've focused on those tight tshirts in a while...So tshirts it is, 12 I'll pick a winner tomorrow evening at around this time. A nice easy one for the start of the weekend.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back