George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Yeah, his ears are just the cutest.. :lol: Actually I like his nose better (not to nibble on- don´t get me wrong:eek:).. :p

Welcome to the ward Marns. Since softcake used my line I have nothing to add but welcome and join our fun with posting pics of a georgeous Texan named George Eads :)

Bats my baby blues at Destiny :D for when the time comes for a new thread :)

Stokydream said:

NikkyJamez do you make holiday in Alabama? so i´ll wish nice trip :)

No, I'm sitting in my room in Texas :). Sweet Home Alabama is a movie that I watch 4 times a day (starring the hottie from my avatar, which is my first one that I've made, shameless plug to my avatar, I know:smile), along with Evel Knivel and Crowned and Dangerous :).

I'm afraid I'll have to sit this theme out :(.

Morning girls!

:eek: Sunshine! Blue sky! 14° Celsius! I don't know what's wrong with the weather this year...

Time to pick a winner. I told you I'd be easy on you guys ;)
As always, the pics that almost made it in no particular order:
Stoky It's not a full body shot, but as close to his pants as I'll ever get :D
Jacquie just doubled the fun
Blackflag this is nice
Stoky again no full body shot, but I love his tool :devil:
Jacquie again with one of my favorite pics
And the winner is.... OnlyTruth with the wonderful Spiderman-pic :D Congratz, OnlyTruth You should play more often ;)

softcake_70 said:

And the winner is.... OnlyTruth with the wonderful Spiderman-pic :D Congratz, OnlyTruth You should play more often ;)
Thanks Softcake!! I was surprised that Jacquie hadn't grabbed that pic -- it's always been on her fav list. A new theme.... Gosh, it's hard. Okay, that's the theme. GE/Nick/any character with something "hard." Keep it clean, ladies, I am not making a reference to anything inappropriate. But I know this is a creative bunch so bring some interesting pics.

Hy Guys :D

and congrats on winning OnlyTruth ;) nice pic and
thanks for theme. Do you mean with something hard (for explain) a shovel? or a gun?)

Marns thanks that you like the pic very high ;)

Nikki you looking the film, ah, it´s nice film and your Avi look good ;) i like them.

Softcake the weather, oh yes therefore i´m groggy. 9,3°C and stormy and sun is shining, what´s the matter :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back