George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Marns and good morning to all! I'm back from my extended weekend (with Nicky) in Connecticut. Has a blast but Iim very tired. I don't get to see my friends all that much because of my work schedule, so we crammed a lot into two and one-half days!

Seems everyone was having a great time without me, thought...you saucy minxes! :devil:

Ofcourse. :lol: I just can't believe Burked was on TV last night. BURKED! SEASON 2!! I mean, they're starting all over again. A while ago they had season 5.. I wanna see season 6!

Howdy nice guys :D

and i´ve won :eek: wow thanks OnlyTruth ;) and thanks for explain. And dare i start new theme in new thread :) Now we must wait for next theme until the new thread´s open hmm we can make in the mean time some Nicky pics for us to get warm and feel better :devil:

Softcake oh what pics love *sigh*

and welcome back McStokes we´ve missed you very much,
but what have you done with Nicky he´s jumping soo quick in bed can´t speek and now fiew minutes later he is falling asleep :devil: McStokes you´re little little devil :lol:

A few minutes later, huh? No...it was longer than that! :devil:

Nick and I had a wonderful time, thank you! He enjoyed visiting the ladies, went shopping and carried all our bags like a true gentleman, took us out to a lovely dinner Saturday night, and kept me company driving in the car on the way home! There are, of course, other details that I cannot share for fear of Destiny's wrath! :lol:

I missed all of you guys too!

you´re a lucky girl, but now poor Nicky is groggy :lol:
McStokes sais
There are, of course, other details that I cannot share for fear of Destiny's wrath!
:lol:
we must construct a secret code ;) :lol:

Yes, Softcake, she is such a tease ( Stoky that is!).

I opened that picture link of hers and said "now, she KNOWS i really don't like that picture, the sneak!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back