George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Guys :D

and welcome TallyHoModerator and NickIsLove

TallyHoModerator sais
Hi. Please note that per the rules of this Forum, there is a stipulated limit of 6 URL links for the images. So we would appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Cheers.

thanks so much ;) it was an exception i swear :)

Jacquie so nice pics thanks so cute

McStokes sais
Ohhh...ok. "Hello, my name is McStokes and I am NUTS!!!"
hy :D we all are nutty :lol:

Jacquie! Thanks for those Leaving Las Vegas pics. I had a crummy day at work :( and those pics made me feel much better! As did all the great "who me?" pics. :)

TallyHo said:
Jacquie said:
Good Monday morning wardgirls. Looky here I beat softcake to the first post of the day :), excluding one of our fine mods TallyHo. Welcome TallyHo :)

Thank ye much, Jacquie. I don't usually partake of the George/Nick pic goodies but I gotta say the Boy's lookin' fine every which way from Sunday. :D

Er, as you were.. :p

haha, that is very true though, Tally

I have to say that you all met up to my challenge beautifully. :) I was worried that you wouldn't understand what facial expression I was looking for.

Your runners up:

Stokydream - This has got to be one of the best expressions he has ever had.
Softcake - Can't stop laughing at this one. I does look like someone off camera yelled to him and he turned his head and say "Who Me?".
Jacquie - He looks like he's going to ask "Are you sure you want me?".
Softcake again - You've gotten me hooked on Adam's story. I was sure he could provide some for the theme.
AngelaG - This is one scene that came to mind after I set you the theme.

The winner is:

nicksarafan2 - Who knew I would pick a winner where you couldn't see the eyes. There were severall pics I'd seen where his eyes get all wide and disbelieving that made me think of this theme.

Susan

I'm glad my Monday morning pics gave everybody the jolt or lift they needed. :) Y'all will need to provide your own mops to clean up your drool. HeHe

McStokes the pics came courtesy of beyond-imagination. The caps there are outstanding. :)

Congrats on winning NSF2. :)

And lastly a big welcome to NickisLove. :) We don't bite each other we just like to nibble Nick every once in awhile :devil:

Congrats on winning nicksarafan2 nice pic :D
and give us a new theme ;)

Ladys i´m know off, sorry but i´ve toothaches. When nobody needs Nicky i need him so ;)

Good night Ladys and have nice Nicky dreams

Ja, congratz on winning, NSF2 :D Challenge us. A little ;)

I suggest we give Nick to Stoky tonight. She just told me she suffered for three hours on the dentist's chair and still is in pain, so she really needs a HUGE Nicky-dose to make it all better.

Three hours in a dentist chair is not fun :(. So Stoky by all means take Nick for the night and have a good nick sleep :)

Softcake Jacquie you´re so loveley thanks :) and big hug. It´s horrible, the pain. and thanks for Nicky

Wish you´re very nice Night hope tomorrow feel better ;)

love you

Good night

Ugh. I know what that feels like Stoky...and I still haven't gotten that other tooth fixed that the guy broke!

Take one Nicky and call us in the morning (preferably with details! :devil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back