George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning or in some cases afternoon ladies. I'm off to get my hair cut and to finish my Christmas shopping. Stop throwing things at me I can't help it if I like to get things out of the way :). I'll post the rest of my theme picks later.

Wow, Softcake what a beautiful town! My Grandfather was from Heidelberg. Unfortunately I never knew him. The rest of my clan is Irish and Scottish with Cherokee Indian thrown in.

Shopping...hmmm...what should we get Nick for Christmas?

Warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies, a big glass of milk and some Nicky...life doesn't get any better!

McStokes said:
Warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies, a big glass of milk and some Nicky...life doesn't get any better!

Hey, I wanted to say that! :lol: Though for me it should be a hot latte macchiato :p Instead of the milk, not instead of the Nicky....

Softcake happy :) today 21:15 pm i´m so excited.
Blackflag sure give us some but pleas with Nicky ;)

McStokes said Shopping...hmmm...what should we get Nick for Christmas?
our heart ;)
herz5.gif

I spent 11 hours at work today, and actually I was a little grumpy when I came home, but the magic of Nicky just works :D See?
And in an about hour we'll have a new episode - well, new to us in Germany ;)

Jacquie I'm envious - I haven't even started Christmas shopping! I ordered some stuff online, though. I have to confess I'm a last-minute shopper :D At least I don't have to worry about good food - I'll be at my parent's place, and it's our family tradition to have potato salad and Frankfurters on Christmas Eve :lol:

Oy, blackflag pretty new avatar!

Softcake it´s not magic it´s real syndrome :lol: i´m soo happy for the new epi. today

Blackflag wow, have seen now after Softcakes post
nice new Avatar :D you´ve made these between your cookies and the laundry :lol:

Na Stokydream ,can't make them. I got 4 (I think) programs that I can play with photos with, but none of them will make avatars. I stumbled across it accidentally last week when I did a google image search. Of course I fell in love with it immediately. Just got around to putting it up. :lol:

Was listening to the song "Spirit of '76" by the Alarm and the beginning of the chorus section had me thinking of when Nick said playing cards with my friend in Premium Non Nocere . It starts with Oh, My Friend. Oh, My Friend. Oh, My Friend.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back