George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl, you crack me up...now I HAVE to go and buy the game so I too can "roll over inappropriate areas!" :devil:

AAHHHHHHH! Jacquie, you certainly have learned which eps are my favorite. :lol: Of course I think we may share quite a few favorites. :D

Softcake - I wish I could sleep until 11am. I've been getting up at 6 since I was 11 years old. I don't need an alarm any more. :eek:

Susan

Hi guys, not enough time to post any pics I'm afraid. But it's always nice to log on and see what you are up to! Yummy pics.... :D

Sleeping until 11am, that's why I love holidays! :)

I'm with you Elise -- little time to post, mostly just enough time to look and drool.
The first CSI game was okay. The case that Nick works in the 2nd game (Dark Motives) is pretty good and some of his comments in that one (when you collect the evidence) were sooooooo funny.

OK. Now that I've spent at least half an hour staring at a white screen in photobucket with my "I'm gonna drop you soon" link :devil: to which I finally gave up and unplugged everything and plugged them back in. It only worked long enough for me to type everything in and then it did drop me. :devil: Man did I ever need these pics to stop me from just throwing the damn computer through the window. So, here goes again -

Your runners up:

Softcake - He looks like someone said something surprising.
Jacquie - Don't much like the shirt, but the face - now that different.
Jacquie again - Screen caps can catch the funniest facial expressions.
Jacquie yet again - Gus looks like he could use a hug here. I volunteer. :lol:
CSIVegasMiamiNY - If I'm not careful I could stare at this one for hours.

The winner is:

Softcake - This was actually one of the first pics that I ever found, at least one that wasn't a screencap. :lol: I love the whole photo shoot, this shirt or the green shirt.

Susan

*does happy Ward dance* Oh, I won! Thanks, blackflag That's one of my favorite photoshoots, too!

Okay, new theme...
Give me Nick/George etc. and there has to be something red in the picture. Clothes don't count :) Limit is 12, happy picture hunt!

Softcake congrats on winning :D yeah and thank´s for new theme ;) i´ll make pics later

Ok ladys it´s late and i´ll wish y´ll nice Nicky dreams

good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back