George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
softcake_70 said:
Elsie said:
eta: CathStokes, I'm dreaming of a Nick/NY crossover. Nick and Flack fight crime together...*sighs* ;)

I totally second that! They should transfer Flack to Vegas and Sofia to NY
:D

haha, Flack in LV that would be nice, and Nick and Flack fighting crime and....... uh, where was I?

CathStokes said:
haha, Flack in LV that would be nice, and Nick and Flack fighting crime and....... uh, where was I?
ohh That would be awesome.. Flack and Nick omg.. Gorgeous Guys fighting for the good..lol A sweet dream with them :p
Regards,
Andreina

Hi every one :D

Oy I have not been in here for a whole week, feels like forever!!!

and I knew if I got off last week, I would win the theme :lol:

oh but it has been the longest week, and it has nothing to do with the holidays, so here I am :D I hope this dosn't happen again, I realy miss the place,and I miss George :D

so here I am, and just in case.... Marry Christmas!!!!

ok back soon :D

Musicluvr325 said:
Eyelashes? I was too busy looking at his lip...it just looks so...

....*wanders off to cool down*

Some of us have a tendency to focus on the eyelashes cuz they're so long and beautiful but I will say now that the lips are pointed out they do look very kissable. Need to take another shower. :p

Since it's likely to be slow in here today
something to get the morning going

allmaple I know you're leaving on Sunday for NY so have a safe trip and Merry Christmas.
blackflag I did go visit babs' site for the 11 Angry Jurors caps thanks :)

Good morning ward!

I've just wrapped the last Christmas present, did some grocery shopping, cleaned my piggies cage... I'm ready for Christmas ;)
My parents will come over to visit me Sunday afternoon, so I guess I'll spent the next couple of hours hunting down dustbunnies so my mom won't raise her eyebrows. I hate when she does this :lol:
I'll kill dustbunnies for you, Softcake
You've missed a spot here
You don't want your mom finding one of these, right? :devil:
Let me help you a little
Look what I found between the couch cushions!
When you're done, you'll get your well deserved reward Yay! :D

Okay, I think I have a date with my vacuum cleaner now ;)

Good morning Ladys :D

and welcome to ukcsisddict and to x_lea_x ;)

Jacquie thanks for you´re liking my christmas Nick :)
and i´ll must laughing over your pic you can see the 2 of them really thinking here :lol:
it´s so cute

Allmaple nice and safe trip for you and merry Christmas ;)

Softcake have fun with your vacuum cleaner :lol: when i´ll take this my dog would be crazy and will fight with him :lol:

Ok here my last pics

how nice
our Sunnyboy
a little smirk :D
this one may lack of :devil:
he needs our teethprint but carefully, his fingers :lol:
mmm yummy i´ll like the look ;)

no it´s time for a little silence, shopping done gift´s are sending and rooms are clean.

Jacquie said:
Musicluvr325 said:
Eyelashes? I was too busy looking at his lip...it just looks so...

....*wanders off to cool down*

Some of us have a tendency to focus on the eyelashes cuz they're so long and beautiful but I will say now that the lips are pointed out they do look very kissable. Need to take another shower. :p
I do notice his eyelashes too, but that lip was just there for the kissing. Took all my focas.

OK, now that I've made some more cookies (chocolate this time), have the laundry almost done, cleaned Victoria's room (she's a slob :eek:), and gone over to check on the neighbors 3 kitties I think I'm ready to pick the winner.

The runners up:

Softcake :)
Allmaple - I've discovered that the only thing I can't handle from Grave Danger is when he screams!
OnlyTruth :)
Allmaple - Just dream he's calling me.
Jacquie - Trying to influence me with Snakes almost worked. :p

The winner is:

OnlyTruth :D

As you can see, some of these left me at a loss for words. What can I say. I just sat here and stared at them. :lol:

Susan

Babs, call me slow, but I just realized that there was a link to your site from Texan Charm.

Chocolate cookies
sabber.gif
Gosh, I wished I had talent for making cookies. I actually bought a deep frozen cake for coffee with the folks tomorrow... at least I can claim I defrosted it on my own :lol:

And congratz on winning, OnlyTruth That is a lovely pic...

Oh yes, I bet it'll be pretty quiet in the Ward during the next days.
So I'll join Stoky with the wishes.
Have a merry Christmas, fellow Ward girls, get tons of presents, don't eat too much cookies ;)
Have a pleasant, peaceful time with your beloved ones.

It's fun to hang out with you guys
*hugs everybody*
Smooch
And another little kiss ;)

Oh my! I won! :eek:

Okay, since we are about to celebrate with much eating and drinking, I would like to see pics of George, Nick, or any character eating, drinking, or consuming in any way. 12 pic max. I won't be able to pick the winner until after Christmas -- but I promise to check in and pick first thing on the 26th (U.S. EST)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back