George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics.. He looks awesome.. and as always hot .. I specially enjoy that pic that he is without a shirt..:eek:
PS:He was in ER!!? Which season??
Regards,
Andreina

Oh thankss!
So I assume He already met Jorja before CSI.. or she wasn't in that season?
I love ER but too many seasons..that till now I haven't watched all yet.. :D
Regards

I'll get my best wishes in before it gets crazy for some people. Merry Christmas everyone :).

Congrats on winning OnlyTruth. I will get some theme pics posted by we need to go do dinner and then to some friends open house.

Good morning Ladys :D

howdy Softcake it notice we´re the singles :lol: hope santa give´s you nice gifts ;)

my last pic

a bottle of water *changed*

tasti salad :D no tasi Nicky
shorty with strong coffe
cola ... oh no Nicky don´t like cola :p
Adam need a glas of water
and another cup of coffe - Nicky you´ll drink many coffe :lol:

that´s my last, i don´t know, if i can staying today in the ward, i´ll hope. Christmas eating is so much and after them my belly is full :lol: the same procedures as every year :lol:

have nice Christmas y´ll ;)

While I'm waiting for the cake to defrost and my parents to arrive...
I just found these. I laughed so hard I cried.
Enjoy

George dresses up nicely
for the Ward's Christmas party
He could have been
A rockstar
Anybody else thinking KISS here? :lol:

obm.gif

Softcake sry :lol: that´s funny pics. I´ll found not more the pic he has long hair :lol: but i´ll searching.
Thanks for this pics the are making me laughing. And yes i´ll
kiss him also with make up :lol:

Thoes pictures from Softcake are from a movie called "Dust to Dust" It is not a movie you will want to see except of corse if all you want to see is GE. It is not the best movie out there. GE is not in it that much either. (and he has learned to act since then.)

Thanks softcake , that was scary! :lol:

eta: :lol: removed the pics I posted, having realised that I managed to miss a whole theme and post close ups instead, not sure how that happened... I'm very confused! :lol:

OK, something about eating/drinking (but I still haven't checked the other pics posted,including blackflag's below so they could be duplicates):

a nice cup of coffee
a nice cowboy too
The drink is his, and doesn't he look cute?

Happy Christmas to you all! I hope you have a lovely time. :)

Elsie sais
eta: removed the pics I posted, having realised that I managed to miss a whole theme and post close ups instead, not sure how that happened... I'm very confused!
:lol: it´s Ok Elsie i´m too, 4 times i´ll edit my pics to small, not the correct link it´s Christmas time, we all a littlebit confused.

we have eating too much, and i´m soo plenteous i´ll bursting :lol:

Elsie no more confused Nicky is here :D

Softcake think about and he helps you ;)

yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back