George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and a piggie looking for his pants

OMG!! That is hilarious! I must say...I was wondering what I would uncover when I opened that pic due to it's description! (I'm thinking K-Fed looking for his pants? Huh?) :D Duh...

<waits for the lighting bolt to hit> Nope...I'm not obsessed either! Just because I still get excited for re-runs on Spike TV that I've seen a billion times (not to mention I own all the seasons on DVD), and spend ALL DAY here in the Ward...nope, not obsessed.

softcake, your g.pig is too cute. We had two of our own and they both got some kind of funky skin condition and died over the summer. I loved them, but boy were they squeeky.

Aww, cute pics all. Not just Nick/George, but cute kitties and piggies, my two favourite pets! That's the way to cheer up a girl!

Now about this kiss *pushes to the front of the queue*. :lol: :devil:

Oh, my annoyance earlier was due to a little car accident I had today. I'm OK, I had a little cry about it, but the car is going to cost me a fortune and the husband was not sympathetic!

*goes in search of more flashlight pics*

Elsie! I hope you are ok? Sorry that happened...doesn't it seem that stuff like that always happens around the holidays, when you don't have any extra money to spend as it is? Grrr...

Softcake you're deffinately putting a funner spin on the story than just watching it would be. I'm having a great time reading your posts about it.

I freely admit to being obsessed with this man. :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back